打印

Is there any way to make my CET6 points higher ?

please let me know too

please let me know too

As for me,the keyp point is remembering most the vocabulary,about 90 percent of CET 6 required,then you can get the same marks as me,much more than five hundred

your best bet is to find a native speaking gf/bf.
and try to think in english. do not translate.

if you really listen VOA every morning, i think it would not be a difficult thing for the listening part. if you do lots of reading excise, and still get low score in the exam. I think your method for reading is not very right. here is some suggestions, 1. Donot just read for the exam. please read comprehensively and make every sentense clearly. When you meet the new word, take a note and check the full meaning in the dictionary.  2. Read just for the information. you may read some magazine such as english Overseas, or english 21 century, etc. Hold on for two months, i think it wonot be a problem for the reading part of the exam.
3. Practise writing. You may look some reference book about how to write a paragraph, and practise. if you can insist one or two months, i donot think it will be a hard job for the writing part.  listening, reading and writing are the three main part of the exam. If you can do these part good, your score will be upgraded to a high level.
本帖最近评分记录

well, dats easy. study harder.

Listen more English songs .watch more English movies
and do more paper of CET-6.
it's not hard .i've got 495on it .

As far as I know, watching American comedy is a good way to gain the sense of language. It should be a excellent choice to make your reciting of words interesting too! The way I say it, this worths a try!
本帖最近评分记录

CET6 is not very difficult,the key to acess is "the paper".Cause it's just some fucking exam

to enlarge your vocabulary is the most efficent way.

I dont think memorise the vocab will help a lot, unless you know how to use it. Moreover its very time consuming I suppose.

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-3-29 03:17