• soyoui 金币 +1 认真回复,奖励! 2022-5-14 00:00

文章很有意思 感觉框架不小,最后的春宫图也不错希望作者大大多多分享
本帖最近评分记录
  • soyoui 金币 +1 认真回复,奖励! 2022-5-14 00:01

这文章才是有历史文化底蕴的感觉,符合古代人的思想活动变化。

生病不忘创作。。先恢复身体吧,作者笔力还是这么厉害,用教来做笼络下层无知少妇,这是好办法,小镇大把空虚寂寞的少妇等着高僧抚慰呢
本帖最近评分记录
  • 逍遥夢 金币 +3 认真回复,奖励! 2022-5-14 08:10

第一次看到这么有意思的设定,通常意义上的采补都是走水道吸食阴气,头一回看见走旱道吸收脂肪能量的。可以看出作者历史功底不错奇闻野史信手拈来,给文章更增添几分趣味,问题就是目前出场的胖妇人着实不太让人兴奋起来,期待作者后续出场的女角色,或者是开发欢喜禅整容大法,让出场的女角更增添几分魅力。
本帖最近评分记录
  • soyoui 金币 +7 认真回复,奖励! 2022-5-15 04:33

胖农妇有点太重口味了,可以引入一些熟女,特别是有地位的那种,引入ntr情节

还是先英文版
  Master Wheeler, who pulled out the mottled five-inch revolving gun, looked at a blank face. He could make up for this fat woman by refining and refining gas, but it was difficult to refine and refine gas, especially when he looked at a dense jungle with grayish brown liquid with nearly a thousand years of marl dead skin flowing out, Master Wheeler was even more blank.

Mainly at the time of the last eruption, I supposedly kept one according to the habitual hugging yuan, and refined the spirit of gasification. However, after thousands of years, the world actually entered the end of the law era, and it was already thin, and it was just a matter of being thin. The air was so dirty that I almost didn't mention it in that breath and choked to death directly.

The drowning suffocation came, which made Master Wheeler almost suffocate. As a result, it is the failure of refining and gasifying God, and the essence of life is leaked out like a note, without directly locking the essence, which leads to the fact that this supplement is almost better than nothing, and only has a little benefit to the flesh.

Is it your own reason or environmental reason? Or is it the reason why Xiao Baozhen gave his Taoist mind method of gasifying and clearing up? Instead of looking at the fat woman on the ground who had only been stripped of her lower clothes, Master Wheeler began to ponder. It seems that she can only use the exclusion method to eliminate all the impossible, so she will give herself the answer directly.

Xiao Baozhen's mental method of one gasification and three cleanings is supposedly correct. I remember that at that time, I used Buddhist mental method as the foundation, rejoiced in Buddhist Zen mind, and finally used the mental method of one gasification and three cleanings. At that time, I had already taken several savages (Jurchen women), and the effect was very good, and even I could reach the realm of Bigu.

If it is not to reach the realm of Bigu, he will not sleep for nearly a thousand years, otherwise he would have starved to death in the coffin. Therefore, we can rule out the reason of one gasification and three cleanings. After all, Xiao Baozhen's Taoist method is remarkable. From the perspective of insiders, Xiao Baozhen definitely has the potential to become a Taoist statue!

For my own reasons, it is also possible. After all, I twist the meditation of Mahayana Buddhism in the Central Plains with the Tantric Joy Zen in the Great Snow Mountain in the Western Regions, and the Taoist mental method of Xiao Baozhen. After all, I am the first person from ancient times to the present, and I have never felt the blind groping of crossing the river by feeling Stone before. Therefore, if I have time, I should consider it well.

Finally, the reason for the environment, the thin aura in the air and the high turbid gas content may also be the main reason. After all, I practiced my own skills thousands of years ago, and now the environment has suddenly changed, resulting in a sudden change of environment. It is also possible that I can't adapt at once...

After pondering for a while, Master Wheeler fixed his eyes on the fat woman lying on the ground again. Since there will be such a backbite in the vaginal patch, what about the chrysanthemum patch? After all, the intestinal tract is the digestive tract and the most greasy, so it is rich in nutrition. When I was in the Song Dynasty, the effect of picking and mending chrysanthemum doors was very good, but I didn't pick such a fat woman at that time.

And at that time, because of eating habits and lack of food, few women could grow so fat, like a moving meat mountain. Therefore, Master Wheeler, who bit his teeth, picked up the physical strength that had just been restored by the fat woman and decided to try to pick up the chrysanthemum gate.

Although the physical strength has recovered, it is still not enough to drag the fat woman to bed for the ceremony of the Duke of Zhou, and the strength is barely enough to set up the fat legs of the fat woman. So Master Wheeler picked up the fat woman's legs, pointed the five-inch revolving gun at the fat woman's dark chrysanthemum door and took a deep breath.

The gray-black spear head sank into the dark chrysanthemum door little by little. Master Wheeler took a deep breath, and with the tip of his tongue against his upper tooth chamber, he was lucky. With a sound of "hey", he even inserted his roots into the chrysanthemum door of the fat woman. In an instant, the greater pressure than the vulva tightly strangled Master Wheeler's five-inch revolving gun from all directions.

Without waiting for Master Wheeler's work, the fat woman was suddenly awakened by the sharp pain like a tear when the chrysanthemum door was tightened. At present, a humanoid monster like a mummy in the European and American horror film "Mummy Return" was holding her legs and staring at each other with her big eyes...

Time seems to be at rest, Master Wheeler found that the fat woman had woken up by this time. I am afraid that the fat woman will shout and attract the nearby Jurchen companions, and start the mechanical puppets (agricultural tractors) of the behemoths at the door. When the time comes, my fists will be difficult to defeat my four hands, so I quickly stop my movements, subconsciously compress my qi, and directly silently send a body curse to the fat woman: "Fix..."

Fortunately, the chrysanthemum gate of the fat woman has been inserted now. This body-fixing spell has almost drained all the energy of Master Wheeler. If you start the body-fixing spell first, you believe that you can't set up the legs of the fat woman. After all, the energy is conserved, and all the lost energy you just picked to supplement the fat woman is here.

Biting his teeth, Master Wheeler took a deep breath, took up the heart-nourishing method of Joy Zen, and began to pick the chrysanthemum door of the fat woman. It is worthy of being the chrysanthemum gate, the tail end of digestive tract. Compared with the idle uterus of a fat woman, the developed intestinal tract can absorb the energy in her body more conveniently.

The fat woman's intestinal tract is running rapidly at this time, The energy constantly converges to Master Wheeler's five-inch revolving gun, and the aged grease lodge flows to Master Wheeler like being attracted by magnets. Fortunately, Master Wheeler's Shaolin Iron Crotch Work and the Tantric Joy Zen in the Great Snow Mountain in the Western Regions are really powerful, and they are constantly transforming when they come into contact with these greases...

Shortly after absorbing the energy, Master Wheeler began to move his lower body, absorbing the energy mechanically and reciprocally like a water pump. After all, this is the intestine, not the vulva, and it is not as pure as the uterus that breeds life energy. In particular, the stool accumulated in the intestinal tract all the year round is almost poison, so it is necessary to absorb nutrients and eliminate toxins in different categories.

The fat woman was fixed by the body spell at this time, Consciousness is awake, I can feel the hot pumping at the chrysanthemum gate, and with the accumulation of grease in the intestinal tract, the five-inch revolving gun at the chrysanthemum gate is constantly lubricated, and the smooth and comfortable feeling gradually hits my heart. I can't help but see that Master Wheeler, who is like a mummy returning, has beautiful eyes...

In fact, Master Wheeler gradually absorbed the energy sent by clouds in the fat woman's intestines. Also gradually infiltrated his dry body for nearly a thousand years, while pushing, the body movement led to the acceleration of metabolism, and the dead skin and dirt gradually peeled off because of the movement, revealing the tender meat with white flour inside, Master Wheeler naturally revealed his true face.

It is said that Master Wheeler is also a famous handsome man in Song Dynasty. Otherwise, how can no one report to the government if those women are taken up? How can you keep getting away with it? With handsome and elegant appearance, coupled with eloquence, it is finally a big taste, living well and licking technology, and has always been a veteran of flowers.

Originally, Master Wheeler was also a handsome man with knife-shaped eyebrows and star eyes, a high nose bridge and a beautiful beard, because he became a monk and shaved, he kept a big bald head. However, since I went to the Great Snow Mountain in the Western Regions for communication, I have introduced some ideas of Tantric Buddhism, so I don't have to keep a big bald head.

Especially in the Song Dynasty, the dispute over beliefs was very fierce. Almost all the emperors of the Song Dynasty believed in Buddhism, but the harem believed in Buddhism. Therefore, the Queen Mother Group, which listened to politics before Song Huizong, assisted Song Huizong because of his uncontested temper, while Xiao Baozhen was originally a Taoist priest worshipped by the royal family. Because of the shame of Jingkang, he trudged all the way to the Northeast with the two emperors of Huiqin.

As Master Wheeler moves back and forth, After about a wick incense time, the smell in the room began to be thick, and the energy of the fat woman was almost the amount she needed. The remaining toxin stool was all piled up near the chrysanthemum door, and the stench of stool in the chrysanthemum door brought out by herself had floated all over the room.

So at this time, Master Wheeler loosened the qi of Dantian, let nature take its course, spit out the turbid gas in his mouth, and then injected the grease like clear water into the chrysanthemum door of the fat woman, and then withdrew from his five-inch revolving gun...

Since Master Wheeler's five-inch revolving gun withdrew from the fat woman's chrysanthemum gate, the fat woman burst like the Yellow River, and the grease that Master Wheeler finally shot like clear water, accompanied by the aged stool toxin, was sprayed on the ceramic tiles on the ground at once, which lasted for a long time and lasted for less than a minute.

At this time, Master Wheeler, who picked the fat woman's chrysanthemum gate, obviously recovered some strength in physical fitness. He jumped directly and escaped this robbery. He stood outside the door and watched the fat woman spasm and spray the filth in her intestines like a climax, especially the smell was so spicy that the wind couldn't blow away...

Master Wheeler, who sat cross-legged at the door, did not go far. After all, he finally succeeded once, so he must digest it first. Besides, if you are a stranger in this place, who knows what kind of pursuit will be attracted if you leave here. It's better to absorb the fat woman's Yuan Yin first, plus the Yuan Neng of picking chrysanthemum just now.

Fortunately, the fat woman has been obese for years, and the intestinal tract is the digestive tract, so the energy gathering is congested. Although this time, it is not as pure as taking Yuan Yin, but in the spirit of holding Yuan and keeping one, and in the spirit of one gasification and three cleanings, Master Wheeler finally absorbed it completely after about a wick of incense.

At the moment, Master Wheeler's whole body meridians are unblocked, and his bones and muscles are gradually recovering. He shook his neck and stood up slowly, feeling that the long-lost strength is filling himself little by little. Although it is less than the recovery of picking Yuan Yin, I believe that after more than ten times and twenty times, he can definitely return to the peak.

Simple wave of the fist, Wheeler mage also slightly a thoughtful, although picked in front of the fat woman, but his next is to continue to pick flowers in this large village? Or do you want to rest here first and then make a decision? If you pick flowers directly in the village, you can restore your strength as soon as possible. The defect is that you are not familiar with it, and you don't know what kind of thunder blow you will provoke. In particular, there are ferocious steel behemoths parked in front of every house. (Agricultural tractors) You must not get carried away and finally make a dead bone.

If you continue to pick and supplement this fat woman, this fat woman will lose more than ten or twenty pounds if she picks and supplements her own tonnage for three or five times. However, if she doesn't control it, she will pick and die this fat woman if she picks more at one time. Therefore, we must stabilize this fat woman first, and by the way, see if we can let her send all her relatives and friends to make up for it...

Master Wheeler suddenly became enlightened when he thought of it. In the Song Dynasty, he wanted to develop new sects, brainwash them with Mahayana Buddhism and Tantric beliefs, and realize his political ambitions. After all, since Buddhism crossed the East in the late Eastern Han Dynasty, he was mixed into politics countless times, and went up the mountain to practice Buddhism when he caught up with troubled times, and went down the mountain to preach in prosperous times. There is a poem based on the poem "480 temples in the Southern Dynasty, how many towers in the misty rain..."

Why don't you preach to this fat woman first, then let her recruit believers widely, then make up for yourself, finally see who the present court is and who the emperor is, then teach him the kung fu of self-cultivation, and finally establish yourself as a Buddhist and your sect as the state religion! Originally, the purpose of coming to Northeast China was to listen to General Yue Feiyue and welcome back the two emperors, so as to achieve their own political demands.

Think of the old thief in Cai Jing, but it is full of fonts. If you think about Gao Qiu again, you are a eunuch who kicks Cuju well. Think about Qin Gui again, it is nothing more than writing a good word... I have no strong body, and the emperor has no great ambition, so I have to fight with my life to do this business of welcoming back the two emperors.

Think about the hardships along the way, and General Yue Feiyue gave himself directions and went straight to Huanglong Mansion, which is hundreds of miles away from Jinshangjing Huining Mansion! The deep mountains and forests, poisonous snakes and beasts, almost returned to their places and became Buddhas several times. Fortunately, my destiny returned, and my life should not be abandoned, so I came all the way...

Looking at the fat woman's confused eyes gradually becoming clear, Master Wheeler gave a gift with his hands folded and said slowly, "I am named Wheeler, and I thank the female Bodhisattva for giving her flesh and helping me restore my cultivation. The so-called saving a life is better than making a seven-level pagoda, and the female Bodhisattva's great kindness is beyond words..."

Then he bowed with his hands folded, then grabbed the fat woman's coat with both hands, and with a competitive arm, he picked up the fat woman and went into the back room, put it on the sofa, then turned around and saw the water tank in the kitchen of the outhouse, and picked up the water tank with a competitive arm and went into the living room, gently washing the lower body of the fat woman.

After all, just now, the fat woman was stimulated to collect excrement and urine, Just now, I didn't have the strength to carry the fat woman to the bed in the back room, so the whole thigh and lower body of the fat woman were in a mess, especially the jeans and underwear were almost all yellow and white, and the dark night all the year round was deposited in the intestinal tract, which was contaminated with pungent taste everywhere.

Fortunately, the fat woman's home has all kinds of pots and pans, and the plastic basin looks light and thin, but it is not very strong at first sight. Master Wheeler took the aluminum steamer with the thickness of washbasin to hold water, and then helped the fat woman wash her lower body over and over again, throwing dirty water on the vegetable fields in the garden after each wash.

After a good wash, Master Wheeler suddenly saw himself in the coat mirror at the door. Is also startled, mottled pieces of dead skin on the body, white tender meat inside and dark dead skin outside interweave looks particularly strange, naked mottled all over the body, and the messy long hair of the shawl, even Master Wheeler was startled, and almost picked up a nine-character mantra to suppress evil spirits.

However, Master Wheeler immediately discovered that it was not others in the mirror, but himself. Moreover, the mirror is made of whole-body glass (there was only glass without glass in Song Dynasty, and glass was imported hard currency until the end of Qing Dynasty), which is absolutely priceless in Song Dynasty.

Fortunately, after having a certain knowledge of the ferocious steel behemoth at the door, Master Wheeler gradually accepted it. The family that can afford such a ferocious and terrible steel behemoth must be a noble family among the Jurchen clan, and it is not so incredible for the glazed whole body mirror with one person's height.

After stabilizing his mind, Master Wheeler went to the courtyard with half a tank of water, stood next to the vegetable field in the garden, and began to wash his whole body with the clear water in the tank, starting from the tangled long hair that could not be combed, until the dead skin of his whole body was cleaned little by little. It took three incense sticks, and after washing several times, he gradually showed his true appearance.

However, after nearly a thousand years of underground sleep, Master Wheeler's hair and beard were entangled and could not be combed at all, so Master Wheeler went back to the kitchen, picked up a sharp fruit knife, and stood in front of the glass mirror at the door to shave all his hair and beard.

Fortunately, although the steel mouth of this fruit knife is average, its sharpness is far higher than that of the Song Dynasty. When it gently slides over the scalp and face, the hair and beard fall one after another. After that, watching the armpit hair and pubic hair that can't be washed out, Master Wheeler grits his teeth, and the armpit hair and pubic hair also fall with the blade.

After cleaning up, Master Wheeler returned to the house. The oncoming smell really caused Master Wheeler a headache. Just now, she picked the chrysanthemum door of the fat woman. Her black stool for years was accompanied by a pile of grease condensing at the door. It would be really troublesome to clean it up...

Did you condescend to lower your price and clean it up for her? Or undo her body curse and let her clean it up by herself? The key is that if she cleans up, what if she goes out and calls people? This Jurchen is less than 10,000, and the shadow of being invincible still surrounds my mind. When I thought about the Battle of Protecting Step to Dagang, Yan Hong Agu beat 20,000 old, weak, sick and disabled people in the Stone Age and worked out 700,000 Liao elites.

However, when walking through the glass mirror in front of the door, Master Wheeler had another plan in mind. The so-called sister loves pretty, and the bitch loves money. Now, his dead skin with red lips and white teeth has faded, and his hair and beard have been shaved, which is completely handsome. In this case, why not use a beautiful man's plan for this fat woman? Can't you say that's what she eats? Master Wheeler, who said what he did, entered the living room and took out the cotton sofa cover under the sofa. He wore a ring on his chest on one shoulder, like a batch of cassocks, but the pink sofa cover was neither fish nor fowl...

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-4-26 23:33