打印

[历史古香] 【千里之外取你贞操】第一章

Tao gives birth to one, life is two, life is two, life is three, and everything is three... The so-called one gasification and three cleanings...

The rumbling excavator is digging a mound shovel by shovel, The big dump truck pulling the residual soil next to it also stopped slowly in the night. The excavator here loaded and unloaded the excavated earthwork into the dump truck shovel by shovel, and then some workers ran to climb the roof and put camouflage tarpaulin on the earthwork on the roof. Then jump out of the car and make a gesture to the rearview mirror, and the residual earth truck slowly exits...

Under the rumble, a truckload of residual soil was unloaded in the mixing yard in the suburbs, and a broken wooden coffin was unloaded along with the residual soil. A dark mummy was exposed in the broken coffin, and its body shape was covered by the black soil unloaded from the residual soil truck in a twinkling.

After the mummy drove away, Slowly woke up in the broken coffin, and the black skin moved. Finally, after struggling hard, I climbed out of the broken coffin, used the wooden board of the broken coffin, and climbed out of the residual mound. Just when I wanted to see the world in front of me, I pulled a car full of lime from afar and ran to the residual mound.

Fortunately, the mummy reacted quickly, Looking at the dazzling LED headlights, the residual earth truck rumbled over, Turn around and accelerate directly, get into the nearby grass, hide, watch the residual soil truck pulling lime unload the lime next to the residual soil pile, and then a strange man with bare breasts in the old distance climbs up the excavator and drives an excavator like a giant hand to stir the residual soil and lime.

The mummy breathed heavily, staring at these incredible mechanical monsters in front of him, mixing the residual soil and lime cement evenly. Where is this? What age is it? How long have you slept? Did you combine Buddhism and Taoism with the happy Zen of the Snow Mountain School in the Western Regions and make it a positive result?

Mummies are incredible, and they won't be disordered by meridians when they are repaired. They have a cross-cutting kung fu breath, and finally feign death. Fortunately, they are going to rescue the two emperors of Huiqin, and they are going all the way from the south of the Yangtze River to the northeast. They are going to use the royal luck to bless their own cultivation, and pick a few princesses and imperial concubines on the way.

After all, being taken to Northeast China by Jurchen, one of the two emperors of Huiqin can be rescued, and he and his newly created sect can be named as a Buddhist and a state religion. Those emperors and concubines, and so on, they don't have the big ability to bring it out that day, as long as their five-inch revolving gun can pick the luck of emperors and concubines, and help them go further.

It's a pity that it backfired. I thought I came to this place where Baishan Blackwater was full of ice and snow beasts, and there were invincible Jurchen warriors. That was the Jurchen cavalry who once had 20,000 people to stand up to 700,000 troops in Liao! The wild soldiers of the complete Stone Age are the elite soldiers of Liao State armed to the asshole one to thirty-five, and they are also the elite soldiers of Liao State who have been paid tribute to Dasong for years.

If you face the enemy against them, even if you practice kung fu horizontally, you can't do it with the Jurchen cavalry with a stone hammer. That thing rides a horse and swings it up according to your chest. Even if you practice a golden bell jar iron cloth shirt with thirteen Taibao horizontally, you will shatter your internal organs.

In addition, when I came, I was acclimatized, and finally I lost my temper, which led me to enter a state of suspended animation. Now only one or two percent of my skills remain in the horizontal practice of Kung Fu by the Thirteen Pacific Insurance. Fortunately, my Shaolin iron crotch work is perfect, but hundreds of people in the whole temple kick around every day, and they run around with stone locks. Finally, they only practiced this under their five-inch revolving gun.

Fortunately, the skill of his five-inch revolving gun has not regressed too much, and he can still have about 70% of the skill in his heyday. Generally speaking, the average little lady can still fight head-on. Think of the little lady, mummy can't help but the heart is hot, no matter where, pick up a few little ladies, recover, believe that they don't say to recover their heyday, but at least they can recover part of it.

After all, now, I don't know where it is, and I don't know what era it is. Those horrible steel behemoths have frightened themselves with their tyrannical posture of loading and unloading trucks. Even in his heyday, he couldn't carry a shovel of an excavator like a big hand, and he couldn't carry a big bucket with bright eyes.

Think about all terrified, now Jurchen so powerful? Can drive such a powerful steel behemoth, isn't it now the Jurchen dynasty? After all, the Jurchen who has this kind of thing can't be defeated. It can unify all the things he knows. Don't say that General Yue Feiyue can play in the Song Dynasty. Even the most capable General Han Shizhong can't stand this kind of steel beast!

Suppressing the fear in my heart, the mummy shook up and down, and a few pieces of Jiaozi (Song Dynasty banknotes) with me had already been searched clean. It should be that my fellow villagers bought their coffins when they were buried. Fortunately, this is the northeast, not the snow-capped mountains in the Western Regions. Otherwise, it is either celestial burial or water burial. If you can't keep your flesh, everything will be in vain.

The clothes and shoes on my body have been corrupted in the long years. Now, when a gust of wind blows, I stand naked in the grass. If I want to go to a crowded place, I must first get shoes and clothes. Fortunately, I was born as a monk in Shaolin Temple. In order to pursue the limit of Buddhism and Taoism, I broke out of Wooden Lane and went to the Great Snow Mountain in the Western Regions. There was no shortage of straw sandals along the way.

To start, Master Wheeler quickly grabbed the dense weeds around him and began to weave straw sandals. After sleeping for about 900 years, the muscle meridians had already withered, so Master Wheeler, who weaved a pair of straw sandals at this time, almost exhausted all his strength, but could no longer weave a hemp fiber for himself.

After breathing for a long time, The night is dim, Master Wheeler finally put on his woven sandals. Bare, I picked up a plastic silk bag printed with Zhengda feed, and put it on my body. Step by step, the heavy blind cat touched the dead mouse. Fortunately, Master Wheeler's life should not be given up. After walking along the cement road leading to every village for more than half an hour, I finally saw a village ahead.

In the farmland near the village, there are crops you don't know everywhere, and Master Wheeler can't try it easily, especially when he is hungry. After trying a green pepper, he doesn't know if it is poisonous or not, so he won't try it easily again.

There are only a few lights on in the village. After all, after 900 years, the population loss in Northeast China is serious. It is either moving to live in the city or drifting south and north to work. There are more than 100 households in the whole village, and the rest are even less than one-third...

Therefore, Master Wheeler, an empiricist, can't help but sigh. Although Jurchen is very strong, Although I have a steel behemoth, but then again, fertility is still so low, or Jurchen is less than 10,000, I still have a chance to recover. After all, my Han population base is here. If I really learn to consult Jurchen with an open mind and learn the manipulation method of this steel behemoth, then this Baishan Blackwater will be my Han family.

Master Wheeler, who was meditating, suddenly found an extremely fat woman carrying two transparent bags in front of her. There were various packages in the bags. Some words were known by the dim street lamps, but some symbols that were twisted like ghosts were completely unknown to her.

And this fat woman weighs at least 230-40 pounds, and her burly body is half a head higher than herself. Although she is dyed with golden hair, her eyes, nose bridge and face shape can be seen. This is either Han or Jurchen, not Hu people with aquiline nose and blue eyes in the Western Regions.

At this time, Master Wheeler's heart is really entangled, and time waits for no one. At this time, is he rushing up to pick this woman, or is he giving up? At this time, the words of this woman should be taken, although it is not in broad daylight, but the main road in this village. Moreover, such a strong woman, who has been sleeping for many years, almost ran out of oil and dried up when she walked to the village. If you really join hands with this woman, you will only have 30% or 20% of your kung fu, so you can't pick her. What about the government that attracted Jurchen when she shouted?

The tangled Master Wheeler finally chose forbearance, and followed the woman's footsteps into a farmhouse compound from a distance. The grotesque steel behemoths (agricultural machinery) parked in the yard really scared off Master Wheeler. After all, can people who can afford such steel behemoths be provoked by themselves?

But at present, in addition to taking this woman with joy Zen, she nourished herself as soon as possible, and she had no other choice. Therefore, Master Wheeler, who bit his teeth, hid outside the courtyard wall and started Yuan God to simply sweep the house, leaving only the woman at home.

After repeatedly calculating the woman's action speed several times, it was confirmed that the woman could not run to the yard to launch the steel behemoths when she launched the Yuan God impact. Master Wheeler finally bit his teeth, and when he came, he would settle down. If you don't take this woman's words, you can't recover as soon as possible. Prime Minister Cao said: "I would rather take the world..."

At this time, it was getting late, and the moon was in the middle of the day. After the woman squatted in a small basin at home and washed her ass, she pushed open the door and prepared to pour water on the garden. Master Wheeler finally seized the opportunity and directly launched the Yuan God rushing level...

Just at that moment, Master Wheeler's Yuan God flashed directly, then the plastic basin washed by the woman fell to the door, and then Master Wheeler panted and trotted to the door. After all, the deep sleep for nearly a thousand years made Master Wheeler almost run out of oil, and these steps almost drained all the remaining strength of Master Wheeler.

Fortunately, the door of the house was opened by a fat woman, and Master Wheeler did not need to unlock it. Otherwise, Master Wheeler appointed to cry without tears. After all, the unlocking technology after thousands of years can't be covered in the Song Dynasty. If the door lock is really undamaged, I believe Master Wheeler will be lost at this time.

Fortunately, the door was left unlocked at this time. Master Wheeler opened the door and entered the house, holding the door frame for a long gasp. At this time, Master Wheeler felt that his whole body was falling apart and collapsed. After breathing for a long time, he finally took a simple glance at the interior of this house.

First, there was a kitchen. The stove, the ground and the wall were covered with ceramic tiles. On the left hand side was a cabinet with bowls and chopsticks, and on the right hand side was a living room with all kinds of strange furniture and coffee tables. Yuan Shen swept through the furniture, which contained at least dozens of clothes, shoes and hats. Behind the kitchen is a bedroom with a fire resistance. Further to the right, there is a door and a room. The room is also empty, only a single bed, a desk and a wardrobe.

Relieved, Master Wheeler looked at the fat woman who had been unconscious by himself, but had no strength to get her to the bed in the house. If you are at your peak, with your own strength, let alone a woman of more than 200 kilograms, that is, a boulder of more than 1,000 kilograms. But now, thousands of years later, after running from outside the courtyard wall to the door, I am already panting. How can I get this fat woman to bed?

There is really no way, make do on the spot! Master Wheeler squatted down directly and began to untie the fat woman's trousers. Fortunately, after a few drums, the waistband was finally drummed open, and the jeans were untied more simply, and the remaining pure cotton underwear was stripped off conveniently. It was the fat woman's 40 feet wearing white pure cotton socks that made Master Wheeler a little uncomfortable.

After all, shortly after the founding of the Song Dynasty, After Zhao Guangyi robbed Li Houzhu's favorite concubines, the wind of foot binding began to become popular in the Song Dynasty. The delicate and lovely three-inch golden lotus was very cool to play with, and this fat woman's pair of big feet were a circle bigger than her own feet. How can this make Master Wheeler, a foot lover, feel cool?

If a woman's face is beautiful or not, it is just like that. It is good to insert it tightly, but if her feet are beautiful, even if they are not so tight, they can be overcome. But a pair of ferocious meat feet of a fat woman really made Master Wheeler unable to lift any interest, so Master Wheeler had to continue quickly.

The fat woman's cunt looks OK, and she can't see what the cunt looks like at all under the thick cunt hair. After pulling open the cunt, she barely looks at an outline because of the cover of the thick cunt hair and the dim sky. At this time, it was too late to study carefully. Master Wheeler climbed out of the coffin, made straw sandals, tore open fertilizer bags, walked to the village, and finally trotted out all his physical strength.

At this time, Master Wheeler didn't even have the idea of washing the millennium five-inch revolving gun. He knelt in the crotch of the fat woman trembling, and no matter the fat woman's meat didn't secrete any lubricating fluid at all. The direct millennium five-inch revolving gun was severely inserted without any technical content...

The fat woman's tight meat pussy severely clamped Master Wheeler's five-inch revolving gun, In the absence of any lubricating fluid, even Master Wheeler's Shaolin iron crotch work, which has been practiced for many years, can't help shivering, and it's really hard under friction. Fortunately, the five-inch revolving gun that hasn't been washed for thousands of years hasn't been washed for thousands of years, and the slag drop has played a certain lubricating role.

At this time, Master Wheeler looked at his nose, nose and heart, and the Taoist mental method of holding Yuan and keeping one was difficult for ordinary people to achieve, but on the basis of his own Shaolin monks' meditation all the year round, he managed to hold Yuan and keeping one. After that, the Yuan God was slowly transported, all concentrated on the five-inch revolving gun, and began to breathe out the happy Zen of Tantric Buddhism.

After all, my Zen mind belongs to Buddhist Shaolin, so I can hold Yuan and keep one in Taoism, so that I can keep my heart and enhance the absorption of joy Zen. This is also the confidence that I dare to go to Northeast China alone to rescue the two emperors of Huiqin. Lu Yu Xiao Bao Zhen is just the icing on the cake, and the Taoist method of one gasification and three cleanings is only more matched with Joy Zen.

Swinging away distractions, the five-inch revolving gun gradually expanded in the fat woman's meat cunt, and finally reached the point of five inches, and gradually opened the tight and narrow meat cunt of the fat woman. Because of the weight of more than 200 kilograms, the fat accumulation everywhere in the body makes the meat pussy pile up tightly. At this time, the five-inch revolving gun absorbs the excess nutrients of this body in the meat cunt...

The fat woman is slightly emaciated visible to the naked eye, especially the excess fat all over her body tends to liquefy, and the fat on the stomach near the uterus slowly penetrates into the uterus in a little liquefaction, gradually flows to the cervix, slowly flows to the vagina, and moistens Master Wheeler's five-inch revolving gun.

Gradually there can be about a quarter of an hour, Master Wheeler's five-inch revolving gun was moistened in the fat woman's flesh. After absorbing enough nutrients, Master Wheeler carried the Taoist mental method of Xiao Baozhen, refined and refined qi, and gradually nourished himself. At this time, Master Wheeler's dry body, like a mummy, was also moistened by refined and refined qi little by little.

Until this time, the nutrients in the fat woman's uterus dried up, and all of them were absorbed by Master Wheeler along the cervix and meat. Master Wheeler was almost refined, and his whole body was full of power. His tongue was against his upper jaw eyes to reveal his fine awn, and he lifted the fat woman's legs on his shoulders and started the most basic movements.

At this time, the fat woman's meat cunt, the last trace of essence flowing out of the uterus moistens the meat cunt, otherwise, under the strong collision of the five-inch revolving gun that has not been washed for thousands of years, the dusty and muddy meal must tear her meat cunt. And this last trace of essence lubrication is exactly the experience of Master Wheeler in picking flowers for many years.

This trick is to stay a line and run to cut off the essence of teaching. The road is 50, the sky is 49, and one of them is escaped. Do not pursue perfection, otherwise the full moon will lose, and the essence will overflow. Leave a line as the last entertainment to alleviate the loneliness of this Millennium. At this time, after absorbing the essence of the fat woman, Master Wheeler's flesh has begun to gradually fill with strength. The Shaolin iron crotch work practiced for many years is even more fierce at this time...
本帖最近评分记录
  • soyoui 金币 +5 翻译奖励! 2022-10-16 00:56

道生一、一生二、二生三、三生万物……いわゆる一気化三清……

ゴロゴロとショベルカーが土の山を掘っていた、そばで残土を引いていた大きなダンプカーも夜の中でゆっくりと止まり、こちらは掘削機が掘り出した土をシャベルごとダンプカーに積み降ろした。すると作業員が走って屋根によじ登り、迷彩シートを屋根の土にかけた後、飛び降りてバックミラーにジェスチャーをし、残土車はゆっくりと退出してきた……。

ごうごうと音をたてて、車の残土が郊外の和合場に降ろされた。残土と一緒に、壊れた木棺が降ろされた。壊れた棺の中には、真っ黒なミイラの死体があらわになっていたが、またたく間に残土車から降ろされた黒土に姿を覆い隠されてしまった。

ミイラはトラックが出て行った後、ゆっくりと破れた棺おけの中で目を覚まして、全身の真っ黒な皮をガチャガチャ働かして、やっと苦難のもがいた後で、破れた棺おけを出て、破れた棺おけの板を利用して、残土の中から出てきて、目の前の世界を見たいと思っていた時、遠くから1車の石灰を引っ張ってきて残土の山に走って来ました。

幸いミイラは反応が早かったので、まぶしいLEDヘッドライトの残土車がゴロゴロと走ってくるのを見て、ターンして直接1つの加速、近くの草むらに潜り込んで、隠れて、石灰の車を引いて石灰を残した土の山のそばに降ろして、それからずっと遠くに1つの奇妙なタン胸露乳の男がちょこちょこ登って掘削机を開いて、1匹の巨大な手のような掘削机を開いて、残した土と石灰をかき混ぜます。

ミイラは息を吐き、目の前の不思議な机械怪獣をじっと見つめて、残土と石灰セメントをかき混ぜている。ここはいったいどこだ?いったいどの年代?自分はどれくらい寝ているの?仏道家や西域の雪山派の歓喜禅を自分で結びつけて実を結んだのだろうか。

ミイラ死体は少し不思議で、修成しても経脈が錯乱することはなく、一身に横練したカンフーの息吹が道を逸らして、最後に仮死して、幸いにも自分は徽欽二帝を救出するつもりで、遠く江南から東北に渡って、王家の気運で自分の修業を加持して、ついでにいくつかの王女皇妃などを采ります。

女真人にさらわれて東北に行ってしまったので、徽欽二帝の一人を救い出すことができて、自分と自分が新しく作った宗派を国師と国教にすることができたのです。皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇後皇

残念ながら、自分がこの白山黒水の地に来て、雪と氷の猛獣がいっぱいいて、敵わない女真の戦士がいっぱいいて、それはかつて二万人が遼国の七十万の大軍を頑張った女真の騎兵ですね!完全に石器時代の荒ぶる戦士は、1対35の武装して尻の穴まで武装した遼国の精兵であり、しかも大宋を打ち続けて臣下と称して貢ぐ遼国の精鋭である。

もし正面から敵を相手にするならば、たとえ自分が横向きに練習したとしても、石づちを提げた女真騎兵にはかなわない。あれは馬に乗って振り上げて胸を照らしてみせる。たとえ十三太保横向きに練習した金鐘に鉄のシャツを着ていても、内臓を打ち砕くだろう。

加えて、自分が来た時の風土に不服で、最終的に練習して練習して気をそらして、自分が仮死状態に入ったことを招いて、十三太保横練習カンフーは今1、2割の力しか残っていません。幸いなことに、自分の少林鉄股の功は非常に立派であった。それは寺中の何百人もの人が毎日のように蹴ったり蹴ったりして、石の鎖をぶら下げて走り回って練習したもので、ついに自分は五寸の回転銃で身の下のこの話を練習することができたのである。

幸いにも自分の五寸旋回銃の力はあまり後退しなかった。全盛期の七割ほどの力が残っている。普通の女なら、自分は正面から戦うことができる。若い女のことを考えると、ミイラした死体の胸は熱くなり、どこへ行っても、いくつかの若い女を補充し、回復して回復するならば、自分が全盛期を回復するとは言わないが、少なくとも一部は回復できると信じている。

何しろ今これはどこか知らない、いつの時代の地方を知らないで、あれらの恐怖の鋼鉄の巨獣がどんと音をたてて暴虐の土を車に積んで車から降ろして車の構えをして、すでに自分をびっくりさせました。たとえ自分の全盛期も担げないあのような大きな手のようなショベルカーのスコップも担げないで、2つの目を持つことができなくて明瓦亮の大きい回転斗子がぶつかってきて一気に。

考えてみても怖いのに、今の女性はこんなに強いの?こんな強大な鋼鉄の巨獣を駆り立てるなんて、今は女真の王朝ではないでしょうか。結局このようなものを持っている女の真人はすべてのことを言うことができなくて、まるで自分の知っているすべての天南海北を統一することができて、大宋の朝に戦うことができるのは岳飛岳将軍はおろか、最も戦うことができる韓世忠韓将軍もこの鋼鉄の巨獣に耐えられません!

心の恐怖を抑えて、ミイラ死体は全身を震わせて、何枚かの交子(宋代の紙幣)を持っていたのはとっくにきれいにかき集められて、自分が埋葬する時に農民が自分の棺を買ってくれたはずだ。幸いここは東北で、西域の雪山派の方ではありません。そうでなければ、そちらは天葬か水葬で、自分が身を守れなければすべてが無駄になります。

服と靴は長い歳月の中で腐ってしまって、今一陣の風が吹いて、裸で草むらの中に立っている自分は、人の多いところまで歩きたいと思って、まず靴と服を手に入れなければなりません。幸い、自分は少林寺の武僧の出身で、仏道の極限を求めて腕を磨いて木人の巷を出て、西域の大雪山に行って、草履などを編んだことが少なくありませんでした。

ワイラー法師はすぐに手に取って、周りの茂った野草の草履を編み始めて、眠っていた九百年ぐらいの時間、筋肉の経脉はすでに枯れていたので、この時に一足の草履を編むワイラー法師はほとんど全身の力を使い尽くしたが、もう自分のために蓑を編みに行くことはできませんでした。

しばらく息をした後、夜は暗い。ウィーラー法師はようやく編み物のわらじを履き終えた。裸の男が大きな飼料が印刷されたゴム袋を拾ってきて、破れたゴム袋を何度も体にかぶせて、一歩一歩、重い猫がネズミを殺して歩いていった。幸いなことにウィーラー法師の命は絶えることができなかった。村々に通じるコンクリートの道に沿って半時間余り歩いて、やっと前方に一つの村が見えた。。

近くの村の近くの田畑には、自分の知らない農作物がいっぱいで、ウィーラー法師も簡単な試みをする勇気がなくて、特に空腹は1つの青々とした唐辛子を試した後で、これはいったい毒があるかどうかわからない状况で、もう簡単な試みをしたくありませんでした。

村落には点々といくつかの家が灯りをともしていた。何しろ九百年後、東北の人口流出はひどく、都市に移り住んで生活するか、南下して北へ漂流した人たちは出稼ぎに行ってしまい、村全体では百軒余りの家があり、残りは三分の一にも満たなかった……。

経験主義者のウィーラー法師は思わずこう嘆いていました、女真人は強いが。鉄の巨獣を持っていたが、しかし話が戻ってきて、出産はやはりこんなに低くて、やはり女真は万の状態に不満で、私の大漢はやはり機会があって光復するのがあって、結局私の漢人の人口の基数はここにあります、もし本当に虚心に学んで女真人に教えて、この鉄の巨獣の操作の法を習得して、この白山黒水は私の漢家江山です。

考え込んでいたウィーラー法師は突然、前方に太った婦人が透明な袋を二つ提げているのに気がついた。袋の中にはいろいろな包装が入っていた。ある文字は街の暗い街灯を頼りに知っていたが、ある文字は変なお化けのような記号は全く知らなかった。

この太った婦人は少なくとも二百三四十斤で、自分よりも頭の半分以上も高く、金色の髪を染めていたが、この太った婦人の眼と鼻筋と顔の形からわかるように、漢人か女真人か、西域にいるような鉤鼻と青い目をした胡人ではなかった。

この時、ウィーラー法師の心の中には、待ったなしに、この婦人を採りに駆け上がったのか、それともこのまま諦めたのか、本当に悩んでいたのではないだろうか。そしてこの時、この婦人を採るとなれば、白昼ではないが、この村の本道である。しかもこんなに丈夫な婦人は、自分でまた何年も眠っていたのか、村まで行くとほとんど油が尽きて灯も枯れてしまった。真がもしこの女と手を動かしていたら、十三太保横で練習した手練の手練手練手練手練手練手練手練手練手練手練手練手練手練手練手練手練手練手練手練手練手練手練手練手練手練手練手練の手練手練手管を採ること

もつれたウィーラー法師はやはり最終的に忍びを選んで、遠くの後をつけて婦人の足が1つの農家の大庭に入って、庭に止まっている奇怪な形のさまざまな鋼鉄の巨獣(農業用机械)、これは本当にびっくりしてウィーラー法師を退治して、結局この鋼鉄の巨獣の家を飼うことができて、自分は誘発することができますか?

しかし、目の前でこの婦人を歓禅の方法で採った以外には、一刻も早く自分自身を養うことしか、自分には何の選択もなかったので、歯をくいしばったウィーラー法師は塀の外に隠れて、元神を起こして簡単に家の中を掃くと、ただ婦人だけが家にいたのでした。

何度か婦人の行働速度を計算して、自分が元神冲撃を発働する時に庭に出てそれらの鋼鉄の巨獣を発働することができないことを確認して、ウィーラー法師は最終的に歯を食いしばって、一挙手一投足、来ては安泰。この婦人の言葉を採用しなければ、自分は一刻も早く回復することができない。曹じょうしょうは当時、「むしろ私が天下人に背いても……」と言ったことがある。

夜も暮れて、月が中天に昇った時、婦人は家の中で小鉢でしゃがんでお尻を洗い終えた後、庭に水をかけようとドアを開けた時、ウィーラー法師はついにチャンスをつかんで、直接元神冲級を発働した……。

遅くともその時早く、ウィーラー法師の元神は直接一閃して、続いて婦人の手の陰部を洗ったプラスチックの盆は戸口に落ちて、直後にウィーラー法師は息を切らして戸口に小走りして、結局千年近くの眠りをさせて、ウィーラー法師はほとんど油を尽くして灯を枯らして、この数歩はほとんどウィーラー法師の残りのすべての力を搾りました。

幸いにも部屋のドアは太った婦人に開けられて、別にウィーラー法師が解錠する必要はなくて、さもなくばウィーラー法師は泣くに泣かないことを指定して、結局千年後の解錠技術は、とても区の宋の時代がカバーすることができることができて、もし本当に非破壊のドアの解錠ならば、信じてウィーラー法師はこの時生きた心地がしません。

幸いなことに、この時のドアは覆い隠されていたので、ウィーラー法師はドアを開けて部屋に入り、ドアの枠につかまってひとしきり息をついた。そして、この時のウィーラー法師は、全身がばらばらになったような虚脱を感じて、ひとしきり息をついた後、やっと簡単にこの部屋の内装を一瞥した。

部屋に入ると、まず台所があって、かまどや床、壁にタイルが張り巡らされていた。左手には食器や箸を置いた戸棚があり、右手には客間があって、さまざまな奇怪な家具や茶テーブルが置いてあった。元神が家具の中をのぞくと、中にはさまざまな種類の少なくとも数十着の服や靴や帽子があった。台所の後ろには寝室があり、オンドルがあります。さらに右側にはドアがあってまた部屋があって、部屋の中にも誰もいなくて、シングルベッドと机やたんすなどがあるだけでした。

ほっとしたウィーラー法師は、自分が意識を失っている太った女性を見てみたが、部屋のベッドに連れて行くだけの力はなかった。自分の絶頂期であれば、自分の力では、二百斤以上の女はおろか、千斤以上の巨石も自分のことではない。だが今から千年後、塀の外から戸口までの数歩の距離で、もう息を切らしているのに、この太った婦人をベッドに入れるわけにはいかないだろう。

どうにもしかたがない、その場で間に合わせよう!ウィーラー和尚さんはそのまましゃがみ込んで、太った婦人のズボンを解き始めた。幸いにも何度かいじったが、ズボンのベルトもついにほどけてしまった。ジーンズはもっと簡単に解かれ、残っていた綿のパンツもすかさず剥がしてしまった。白い綿の靴下をはいた太めの婦人の四十番の大きな足がウィーラー和尚さんを少し不快にさせた。

宋が建国されて間もないのに、趙光義が李後主の寵妃たちを奪ってから、宋の時代には足に纏足する風潮が広まった。あのか細いかわいい三寸の金蓮は手に入れて遊んでみるととても愉快だったが、この太った婦人の大きな足は自分の足よりも一回り大きくなっていた。これでどうして足好きのウィーラー法師を愉快にさせることができようか。

女性の顔が美しいかどうかはその通りで、突っ込んで引き締まった方がいいのですが、足が美しいなら、それほど引き締まらなくても克服できるのです。しかし、太った婦人の凶暴な肉の足には、ウィーラー法師は何の興味も持たなかった。だから、この時のウィーラー法師は、目と鼻を見て、急いで続けた。

太った婦人の肉せいやの見た目はいいのだが、濃いせいやの下には肉せいやが一体どうなっているのか全然わからない。肉せいやをすりおろした後も、濃いせいやの毛に隠れている上に、空が暗くなっているので、しぶしぶ輪郭だけを見ているだけだ。しかし、この時点では、綿密に研究する時間はありませんでした。ウィーラー法師は棺から出てきて、わらじを編み、化学肥料の袋を裂いて、村まで歩いて、最後に小走りをして、すべての体力を搾り取ってしまいました。

この時のウィーラー法師は、その千年五寸旋回銃を洗う気もなく、震えながら太った婦人の股間にひざまずいた。太った婦人のせいやから潤滑液が出ていないのにも関わらず、直接の千年五寸旋回銃は、何の技術もないのに、思い切り突き刺さった……。

太った婦人の引き締まった肉が、ウィーラー法師の五寸の旋回銃を強く握りしめた。いかなる潤滑液の情况の下でこんなに硬く挿して、ウィーラー法師の練習の数年の少林寺拳法も思わずに震えて、摩擦力の下で本当に受けにくくて、千年洗っていない五寸回旋銃幸いにも千年洗っていなくて、落屑の役割を果たした一定の潤滑作用を果たしました。

この時のウィーラー法師は目で鼻を見て鼻を見て心を見て、抱元守一の簫抱珍の道家心法は普通の人ではなかなかできないが、自分の少林武僧の長年の座禅の基礎で、やはりかろうじて抱元守一をやり遂げることができた。そしてゆっくりと元神を運び上げ、五寸廻旋槍に集中し、密教の歓喜禅采補大法を吐き始めた。

結局自分の禅の心は仏家の少林の、やり遂げることができて道家の抱元守一、このように謹んで本心を守ることができて、増強の吸収歓喜禅の采補。これも自分が単身で東北に赴いて徽欽二帝の底気を救出して、道遇簫抱珍はただ錦上に花を添えるだけで、一気化三清の道法はただと歓喜禅の更に組み合わせに過ぎない。

雑念を振り払うと、五寸廻し銃は肥えた女の肉の中でふくらみ、ついに五寸に達すると、肥えた女の窮屈な肉を引き伸ばしていった。太った婦人は二百斤以上の体重のため、体のあちこちに脂肪がたまり、さらに肉がぎゅっとつまっていた。このとき五寸旋回銃は、せいやの中に体の過剰な養分を吸い込んでいた……

太った婦人は目に見えるように微かにやせ細ってきた。特に全身の余分な脂肪は液化する傾向があり、子宮に近いお腹の肉も少しずつ液化して徐々に子宮に浸透し、徐々に子宮頸部に流れ、ゆっくりと膣に流れ、ウィーラー法師の五寸旋回銃を潤していた。

15分ほどの時間ができるようになりました、ウィーラー法師の五寸旋回銃は肥えた婦人の肉のせいやの中に沁みて、十分に養分を吸った後、ウィーラー法師はまた簫抱珍の道家の心の法を運んで、精錬化気、徐々に自分自身を養って、この時のウィーラー法師の干からびたようなミイラ死体の肉の身も、少しずつ精錬化気に潤っています。

この時になって太った婦人の子宮内の養分が干上がり、すべてが子宮頸部と肉を伝ってウィーラー法師に吸われた後、ウィーラー法師はやっと力をつけて、上顎の両眼に舌先を当てて精芒をあらわし、太った婦人の両足を肩の上に乗せて、最も基礎的な動作を始めた。

そしてこの時太った婦人の肉せいやの中で、最後の一糸が子宮から流出した精華が肉せいやを潤していた。さもなくばこの時千年も洗われていない五寸の旋回銃の強力な衝突の下で、それは灰色の泥のこの抜き差しの下で、彼女の肉せいやを引き裂かなければならなかった。そして、この最後の一糸の精華の潤滑は、ウィーラー法師が花を摘む長年の心得であり、人として一線を残す。

この手は人として一筋を留めるのはもともと教育の真髄を目指していて、大道は五十路、天は四九日を残して、その一を逃れようとするものである。完璧を求めないと、月が満ちると損をして、精があふれてしまう.。最後の娯楽として残る一線は、この千年の寂しさを和らげる。そしてこの時のウィーラー法師は吸納した太った婦人の精華の後、肉身もすでにだんだんの力が充満し始めて、長年練習した少林鉄股功この時更に竜精虎猛……
本帖最近评分记录

도는 하나를 낳고, 둘을 낳고, 둘은 셋을 낳고, 셋은 만물을 낳는다…소위 일기화삼청……

우르릉거리는 굴착기가 땅을 파고, 옆의 흙을 끄는 대형 덤프트럭도 밤중에 천천히 멈춰 섰다. 이쪽 굴착기가 흙을 퍼낸 것을 덤프트럭에 한 삽 한 삽 하역했다. 그리고 인부가 달려가 차 지붕에 올라가 위채 이엉을 덮은 후 차에서 뛰어내려 백미러에 손짓을 했다. 잔흙은 천천히 물러났다.

우르릉거리는 소리 아래, 한 수레의 잔토가 교외의 비빔장에 내려졌고, 잔토와 함께 내려진 것은 또 한 구의 잔해된 목관이었는데, 잔해된 관 속에는 깜깜한 시체 한 구가 드러나 있었고, 순식간에 또 잔해된 수레에서 내려진 검은 흙으로 몸을 덮었다.

시체들은 토목차가 떠난 후에, 허물어진 관 속에서 천천히 깨어났다. 온몸의 까만 가죽이 딸깍딸깍 움직였다. 마침내 힘겹게 몸부림친 끝에 허물어진 관을 기어나왔다. 허물어진 관의 널빤지를 이용해 잔흙더미 속에서 기어나왔다. 눈앞의 세상을 보려던 참이었다. 멀리서 석회 한 수레를 끌고 잔흙더미를 달려왔다.

다행히도 시체들은 반응이 빨랐고, 눈부신 LED 램프를 탄 차량들이 우르릉거리며 다가오는 것을 보고, 몸을 돌리자마자 곧바로 속도를 내어 부근의 풀숲으로 들어가 숨어서, 석회를 끄는 잔토차가 잔토더미 옆에 석회를 내리는 것을 보았고, 그 후 먼 곳에서 괴상한 가슴을 드러낸 남자가 굴착기에 어슬렁어슬렁 올라가 거대한 손과 같은 굴착기를 몰고 잔토와 석회를 휘젓기 시작했다.

마른 시체는 거친 숨을 몰아쉬며 눈앞의 불가사의한 기계 괴물들을 죽어라 쳐다보며 잔토와 석회시멘트를 골고루 섞고 있는데, 여기가 도대체 어디인가? 도대체 어느 시절인가? 자기는 얼마나 잤어요? 혹시 자신이 불가 도가와 서역 설산파의 환희선을 함께 결합하여 올바른 성과를 쌓은 것은 아닐까?

시체는 약간 불가사의하다. 정과가 완성되어도 경맥이 흐트러지지 않을 것이다. 일신의 무술 기운이 길을 잃었다. 마지막에 가사할 것이다. 그러나 다행히도 자신은 휘친이제를 구출할 작정이다. 멀리 강남에서 멀리 동북을 건널 작정이다. 황실의 기운으로 자신의 습득을 더할 작정이다. 가는 길에 공주와 왕비 몇 명을 채취할 작정이다.

결국 여진족에 의해 동북으로 끌려갔기 때문에 휘친이제 중의 하나를 구출할 수 있었고, 자신과 자신이 새로 만든 교파는 국사와 국교로 봉해질 수 있었다. 그 황여왕비 따위는 자신도 그날 가지고 나올 만한 재주가 없다. 다만 자신의 5촌 선회총으로 황여왕비의 기운을 채취하여 백척간두에서 한 걸음 더 나아갈 수 있도록 도와주면 된다.

애석하게도 일이 뜻대로 되지 않았는데, 생각해보니까 당초 자신이 이 백산흑수 지방에 왔으니, 온통 얼음과 눈의 맹수들뿐이고, 적당할 수 없는 여진 전사들도 가득한데, 그것은 일찍이 2만 명이 요나라의 70만 대군을 견뎌낸 여진 기병이구나! 완전 석기시대의 미개한 전사는 기어이 35의 건성으로 무장한 요나라의 정예병을 무참히 견뎌냈다. 게다가 대송을 때려 해마다 신하로 공물을 바치는 요나라의 정예이기도 했다.

만약 정면으로 적과 맞서 싸운다면, 비록 자신이 무술로 연마한다 하더라도 돌망치를 든 여진 기병을 할 수 없다. 그 물건은 말을 타고 휘둘러 네 가슴을 비추면, 네가 13태보의 무술로 연마한 금종 덮개와 철로 만든 셔츠를 입고 있더라도 내장을 부숴버릴 것이다.

게다가 자신이 왔을 때 물이 떨어져서, 결국 연습 공력이 떨어져, 자신이 가사 상태에 들어가게 되었다. 13태보는 무력으로 연마하여 현재 겨우 1, 2할의 공력을 남겼을 뿐이다. 다행히 자신의 소림의 쇠가랑이 힘과 난로의 불은 순수하지만, 그것은 전 사원의 몇백명의 사람들이 매일 차고, 돌자물쇠를 매달고 뛰어다니며 연습한 것이며, 결국 자신은 겨우 5촌의 선회총으로 연습하여 이 말이 되었다.

다행히도 자신의 5촌 선회총의 공력은 그다지 많이 후퇴하지 않았다. 아직 당초 전성기의 7할정도의 공력이 남아 있다. 일반적으로, 일반적인 아낙네라면 자신은 여전히 정면으로 일전을 할 수 있다. 아낙네를 생각하면 시체도 금할 수 없는 가슴이 뜨겁다. 어디에 가든 아낙네를 몇 명 채취하여 회복한다면 전성기를 회복한다는 말은 하지 않겠지만 최소한 일부는 회복할 수 있을 것이라고 믿는다.

결국 지금 이 곳이 어디인지, 어느 시대의 장소인지 모르지만, 그 공포스러운 강철 짐승의 우르릉거리는 포학한 흙을 분질러 수레에 싣고 내리는 모습은 이미 스스로를 놀라게 했다. 전성기 시절에도 큰 손 같은 굴착기의 삽도 못 메고, 두 눈이 번쩍번쩍 빛나는 큰 덤프도 못 메고 부딪쳤다.

생각만 해도 두렵지만, 지금 여진이 이렇게 강한가? 이렇게 강력한 강철 거수를 부릴 수 있다면, 그것은 어찌 지금 여진인의 왕조가 아니겠는가? 결국 이런 장난감을 가진 여진인은 절대 당할 수 없을 뿐만 아니라, 그야말로 자신이 알고 있는 모든 것을 통일할 수 있다, 대송나라에서 싸울 수 있는 악비악 장군은 말할 것도 없고, 아무리 싸울 수 있는 한세충한 장군도 이런 강철 거수를 견디지 못할 것이다!

마음속의 공포를 누르고, 시체는 온몸을 떨었고, 가지고 있던 몇 장의 지폐(송나라 지폐)는 오래전에 깨끗이 긁혔는데, 아마 자신이 묻힐 때 고향 사람이 가져가서 자신의 관을 샀을 것이다. 다행히도 이곳은 동북이고 서역 설산파 쪽이 아니다. 그렇지 않으면 그곳에 천장이 아니면 수장이 될 것이다. 자신이 육신을 보존하지 못하면 모든 것이 헛수고가 될 것이다.

그리고 입고 있던 옷과 신발은 오랜 세월 동안 모두 썩어 없어졌다. 지금 바람이 불면 풀숲에 벌거벗은 채 서 있는 자신이 사람이 많은 곳으로 가려면 먼저 신발과 옷을 구해야 한다. 다행히도 자신은 소림사 무승 출신으로 불도의 한계를 추구하기 위해 무술로 무술을 연마하여 목인 골목을 빠져나와 서역의 대설산에 갔고, 이 길에서 짚신을 짜고 하는 일이 빠지지 않았다.

할 말은 다 했다. 휠러 스님은 서둘러 주변의 무성한 들풀을 붙잡고 짚신을 뜨기 시작했다. 9백 년 정도 잠들어 있어 근육이 시들어 있었다. 그래서 이때 짚신 한 켤레를 뜨는 휠러 스님은 거의 온 힘을 다 썼지만 도롱이를 뜨기 위해 더 이상 갈 수가 없었다.

한참 동안 숨을 몰아쉬다가, 어둑어둑한 밤, 휠러 법사는 마침내 짚신을 신었고, 발가벗은 채로 커다란 사료가 찍힌 고무줄 자루를 주워, 너덜너덜한 고무줄 자루를 몸에 씌우고, 한 걸음 한 걸음 무거운 눈먼 고양이가 죽은 쥐의 앞길을 건드렸다. 다행히도 휠러 법사의 명령은 절명할 수 없었다. 촌락이 뚫린 시멘트 길을 따라 30분 남짓 걸어서 마침내 전방에서 촌락이 보였다.

마을 근처의 농경지에는 자신도 모르는 농작물이 널려 있었다. 휠러 법사도 쉽게 시도하지 못했다. 특히 파릇파릇한 고추를 먹어 보았더니 이것이 독이 있는지 없는지 알 수 없는 상황이어서 더 이상 쉽게 시도하지 않았다.

촌락에 그렇게 점점이 몇 집에 불이 켜져 있는데, 결국 9백 년 후에 동북쪽 인구 유실이 심각해서 도시로 이사가서 살거나 아니면 남쪽으로 내려가 북쪽으로 떠내려가 일하러 갔는데, 마을 안에 백여 가구가 살고, 남은 사람은 3분의 1도 안 된다....

경험주의자인 휠러 법사의 감탄은, 여진들은 강하지만, 비록 강철 거수를 가졌으나, 그러나 다시 말해서, 출산은 여전히 이렇게 낮고, 여전히 여진이 만 명이 되지 않는 상태이며, 나의 사나이는 여전히 광복의 기회를 가질 수 있다. 결국 나의 한인의 인구 기수가 여기에 있기 때문에, 만약 정말 겸허하게 여진인에게 가르침을 청하고, 이 강철 거수의 조종법을 습득한다면, 그 때 이 백산흑수는 바로 나의 사나운 집안의 강산이 될 것이다.

생각에 잠겨 있던 휠러 법사는 갑자기 앞쪽에 아주 뚱뚱한 여자가 투명 자루를 들고 있는 것을 발견했다. 자루 안에는 각종 포장이 들어 있었다. 어떤 글자는 자신이 길가의 어둑어둑한 가로등 덕분에 알지만, 어떤 비뚤비뚤한 기호는 자신이 전혀 알지 못했다.

그러나 이 뚱뚱한 부인은 최소한 이백삼사십근이고, 우람한 체구는 자신보다 반 정도 더 크며, 비록 금빛 머리를 염색하고 있지만, 이 뚱뚱한 부인의 눈동자와 콧대 그리고 얼굴형은 알 수 있는데, 이것은 한인이 아니면 여진인이지 결코 서역의 매부리코 푸른 눈의 호인은 아니다.

이 때 휠러 법사의 마음속은 정말 갈등하고 있었다. 때를 기다릴 수 없었다. 이 때 달려들어 이 부인을 채취할까, 아니면 그냥 포기할까? 그러나 이때 이 부인을 채취하려면 비록 대낮이 아니지만 이 마을의 주로를 따야 한다. 게다가 이렇게 강건한 부인은, 자신이 또 몇 년을 잠들어 있었는지 모르지만, 마을에 가면 거의 기름이 다 지고 등불이 말라 있었다. 정말 이 부인과 손을 쓰면, 자신의 열세 태보가 가로닦은 무술도 겨우 세 냥밖에 남지 않아, 그녀를 채취할 수 없는데, 그녀가 고함을 지르면 여진인의 관청을 불러들이면 어떻게 하겠는가?

고민하던 휠러 법사는 결국 참기를 택했다. 멀리 부인의 발자취를 따라 한 농가의 마당에 들어섰다. 마당에 서 있는 기괴한 모양의 각종 강철 거물(농기계)들이었다. 이것은 휠러 법사를 놀라게 했다. 결국 이런 강철 거물을 키울 수 있는 집안은 자신이 건드릴 수 있는 것일까?

그러나 눈앞에는 환희선법으로 이 부인을 채취하는 것 외에 가능한 한 빨리 자신을 보양하는 것 외에는 다른 선택이 없었기 때문에 이를 문 휠러 법사는 담장 밖에 숨어 있다가 원신을 발동하여 간단히 집안을 훑어보았으나 부인 혼자만 집에 있었다.

부인의 행동 속도를 몇 번 반복하여 연산하여, 부인이 자신이 원신의 충격을 발동할 때 정원으로 달려가 그 강철 짐승들을 발동시킬 수 없다는 것을 확인하자, 휠러 법사는 결국 이를 악물었다. 일단 온 김에 안심했다. 이 부인의 말을 듣지 않고서는 자신은 도저히 빨리 회복할 수 없다. 조 승상은 그때 이렇게 말했다. "차라리 내가 천하의 사람을 저버릴지……"

이때는 이미 날이 저물고 달이 중천에 올라 있었고, 부인이 집에서 양푼으로 쪼그리고 앉아 엉덩이를 씻은 후 문을 열고 물을 정원에 끼얹으려 할 때, 휠러 법사는 마침내 기회를 포착하여 직접 원신충급을 발동하는데...

그때그때 휠러 스님의 원신이 바로 번쩍이고, 이어서 부인의 손에서 음부를 씻은 비닐 대야가 문 앞에 떨어졌다. 곧이어 휠러 스님은 헐레벌떡 뛰어갔다. 결국 천 년 가까이 잠이 들어 휠러 스님은 거의 기름이 다 빠질 정도였다. 이 몇 걸음이 휠러 스님의 남은 힘을 거의 다 짜냈다.

다행히도 집안의 문을 뚱뚱한 여인이 열었기 때문에, 휠러 법사가 자물쇠를 열지 않아도 되었다. 그렇지 않았다면 휠러 법사는 울고 싶었지만, 결국 천년 후의 자물쇠를 여는 기술은 송나라 시대에 감당할 수 있는 것이 아니었다. 만약 정말로 자물쇠를 열지 않았다면, 휠러 법사는 이때 혼비백산했을 것이다.

마침 문이 닫혀 있어서 휠러 법사는 문을 열고 집으로 들어가 문틀을 짚으며 한바탕 숨을 몰아쉬었다. 휠러 법사는 온몸이 부서질 것 같은 허탈감을 느끼며 한참을 숨을 돌린 후 마침내 간단히 그 집의 내부를 훑어보았다.

방에 들어가면 먼저 부엌이 있고, 부뚜막과 바닥 그리고 벽에는 타일이 가득 붙어 있으며, 왼편에는 그릇과 젓가락이 놓여 있는 찬장이 있고, 오른편에는 각종 기괴한 가구와 다탁이 놓여 있는 응접실이 있으며, 원신이 가구 안을 쓸고, 안에는 각양각색의 최소 수십 개의 옷과 신발, 모자가 있다. 부엌 뒤쪽에는 온돌이 있는 침실이 있다. 다시 오른쪽으로 가면 문이 하나 더 있고 방이 하나 더 있는데, 방 안에도 1인용 침대와 책상 옷장 같은 것이 하나 있을 뿐 텅 비어 있다.

한숨을 돌린 휠러 법사는 자신에 의해 혼수상태에 빠진 뚱뚱한 여인을 보았지만 그녀를 침대로 옮길 힘이 하나도 없었다. 만약 자신의 전성기였다면, 자신의 힘으로는 200근이 넘는 여자는 말할 것도 없고, 천여근의 큰 바위도 자기는 말할 것도 없다. 그러나 지금 천년이 지난 후, 담장 밖에서 문 앞까지 몇 발자국만 뛰면 자신은 이미 숨이 차서 어떻게 이 뚱뚱한 부인을 침대로 옮길 수 있겠는가?

정말 방법이 없으니, 그 자리에서 그럭저럭 합시다! 휠러 법사는 곧장 쪼그려 앉아 뚱뚱한 여인의 바지를 벗기기 시작했다. 몇 차례 만지작거리더니 허리띠도 마침내 만지작거렸다. 청바지는 더 간단하게 풀렸다. 남은 순면 팬티도 벗겨졌다. 흰색 순면 양말을 신은 뚱뚱한 여인의 40호 발은 휠러 법사의 심기를 불편하게 했다.

송나라가 건국된 지 얼마 되지 않아, 조광의가 이 후주의 총비들을 빼앗은 후, 송나라 위아래로 발싸개 바람이 불기 시작했는데, 그 가냘프고 귀여운 3촌 금련은 손만 대면 매우 상쾌했는데, 이 뚱뚱한 부인의 천족이 큰 계집애는 자신의 발보다 한 바퀴 더 컸으니, 어찌 발을 사랑하는 사람의 혜륵법사를 상쾌하게 할 수 있겠는가?

여자의 얼굴이 예쁘든 그렇지 않든 말든 간에, 끼워 넣어야 좋지만, 발이 예쁘다면 덜 끼워도 극복할 수 있다. 그러나 뚱뚱한 여인의 험상궂은 발은 휠러 법사에게 어떤 흥취도 일으키지 못하게 했다. 그래서 휠러 법사는 어쩔 수 없이 이리저리 살피며 재빨리 계속했다.

뚱뚱한 부인의 고기는 괜찮아 보인다. 농밀한 씹은 도대체 고기가 어떤 모양인지 전혀 볼 수 없다. 고기를 헤친 후에도 농밀한 씹이 감춰진 데다 하늘이 어둑어둑해 겨우겨우 윤곽만 볼 뿐이다. 휠러 스님은 관을 헤집고 나와서 짚신을 짜고, 비료 자루를 찢고, 마을로 걸어가서 종종걸음으로 모든 체력을 착취했다.

이 때 휠러 법사는 그 천년오촌선회총을 씻을 생각조차 하지 못하고 뚱뚱한 부인의 가랑이 사이에 떨며 무릎을 꿇고, 뚱뚱한 부인의 고기 씹에서 윤활액이 전혀 분비되지 않음에도 불구하고, 직접 천년오촌선회총을 기술도 없이 세게 꽂았다….

뚱뚱한 부인의 탱탱한 고기는 휠러 법사의 5촌 선회총을 단단히 조였고, 아무런 윤활액도 없이 이렇게 억지로 꽂아두면 휠러 법사가 다년간 연습한 소림의 쇠가랑이조차도 금할 수 없이 떨렸다. 마찰력으로는 정말 견디기 어려웠다. 그러나 천년동안 씻지 않은 5촌 선회총은 천년동안 씻지 않아서 찌꺼기가 어느 정도 윤활작용을 했다.

이때의 혜륵법사의 눈은 비비관심인데, 원수일을 포안하는 퉁소가 진을 포안하는 도가심법은 비록 보통 사람은 하기 어렵지만, 자신의 소림무승이 일년 내내 앉아있는 기초에 의거하여 마지못해 원수일을 포안할 수 있었다. 그 후 천천히 원신을 운반하여 모두 5촌 선회총에 집중하여 밀종의 환희선채보대법을 토해내기 시작했다.

결국 자신의 선심은 불가의 소림이기 때문에, 도가의 포원은 하나를 지킬 수 있고, 이렇게 하면 본심을 지키며, 환희선의 채보를 강화하여 흡수할 수 있다. 이것은 자신이 감히 단신으로 동북으로 가서 휘흠 이제를 구출한 저력이기도 하다. 길에서 퉁소를 만나 진을 포진하는 것은 금상첨화일 뿐, 일기화삼청의 도법은 환희선과 더욱 어울릴 뿐이다.

잡념을 떨쳐버리면 5촌 선회총이 뚱뚱한 부인의 씹에서 점차 팽창하기 시작했고, 마침내 5촌 지경에 도달한 후에는 뚱뚱한 부인의 그 좁은 고기씹을 점차 잡아당겼다. 뚱뚱한 부인은 200근이 넘는 체중 때문에 몸 곳곳에 지방이 쌓여 씹을 더 단단하게 만든다. 이때의 5촌 선회총은 씹에서 이 몸체의 과잉 영양분을 빨아들이고 있는데….

뚱뚱한 부인은 육안으로 볼 수 있듯이 약간 수척해졌다. 특히 온 몸에 있는 불필요한 지방이 액화되는 경향을 보였다. 그리고 자궁 가까이에 있는 뱃살도 조금씩 액화되어 서서히 자궁에 스며들어 자궁경부로, 음부로 천천히 흘러 휠러 법사의 5촌 선회총을 적셨다.

약 15분 정도, 휠러 법사의 5촌 선회창은 뚱뚱한 부인의 고기 속에 스며들었다. 영양분을 흡입한 후 휠러 법사는 퉁소포진의 도가심법을 실어 기운을 정련하고 점차 자신을 영양하기 시작했다. 이때 휠러 법사의 마른 시체처럼 생긴 육신도 조금씩 정련된 기운에 촉촉해졌다.

그제서야 휠러 법사는 살찐 부인의 자궁 속 영양분이 말라 자궁경부와 씹을 모두 휠러 법사가 섭취한 뒤에야 거의 정련했다. 혀끝을 입천장에 대고 두 눈을 드러내며 살찐 부인의 다리를 어깨에 올리고 가장 기초적인 동작을 시작했다.

그러나 이 때 뚱뚱한 부인의 고기씹은 자궁에서 나오는 마지막 한 줄기 정수가 고기씹을 촉촉하게 적시고 있었다. 그렇지 않으면 이 때 천 년 동안 씻지 않은 5촌 선회총이 세차게 들이받았을 때 그 재앙과 진흙이 섞인 이 한 번에 그녀의 고기를 찢어야만 할 수 있었다. 그리고 이 마지막 한 가닥의 윤활은 바로 휠러 법사가 여러 해 동안 꽃을 채취하면서 한 가닥을 남겨두고자 했던 것이다.

이 방법은 사람이 한 가지 근본을 남겨 놓으면 가르침의 진수를 끊는 데 달려가는데, 큰길은 50대로, 하늘은 49대로, 둘째가라면 둘째가라면 서러워한다. 완벽을 추구하지 않는다. 그렇지 않으면 달도 차면 기우는 법이다. 정력이 차면 저절로 넘친다. 최후의 오락으로 일선을 남겨두어, 이 천년의 적막함을 달래라. 그런데 이 때의 휠러 법사는 뚱뚱한 여인의 정수를 받아들인 후, 육신도 이미 점점 힘이 충만해지기 시작했고, 다년간 연습한 소림의 쇠가랑이 솜씨는 이 때 더욱 용맹스러웠다….
本帖最近评分记录

Los estudiantes taoístas uno, dos, dos, tres, tres, tres cosas........ llamada gasificación tres claros....

Excavadora retumbante una pala en la excavación de un montículo, Al lado de tirar de la basura, el camión de volteo también se detiene lentamente en la noche, el lado de la excavadora para excavar una pala de tierra fuera de la carga y descarga en el camión de volteo, y luego hay trabajadores corriendo para subir al techo del automóvil, el coche de camuflaje en la parte superior del coche, y luego lentamente en el coche de camuflaje.

Bajo la voz retumbante, un automóvil fue descargado en un campo mixto en los suburbios, y un ataúd de madera roto fue descargado junto con el remanente. Un ataúd roto reveló un cadáver oscuro, y un instante fue descargado de nuevo.

Después de que la momia se alejó del camión de tierra, Lentamente se despertó en el ataúd roto, la piel oscura hizo clic en él, y finalmente luchó para salir del ataúd roto, el uso del ataúd roto de la tabla de madera, desde la pila de tierra desgastada hasta el mundo, salió a echar un vistazo.

Afortunadamente, la reacción de la momia es bastante rápida, Miró los deslumbrantes faros LED retumbados, Dio media vuelta y aceleró directamente, se metió en la hierba cercana, se escondió, vio el camión de tierra residual que tiraba de la cal y descargó la cal al lado del montículo residual, y luego un extraño hombre a lo largo de la distancia de la leche expuesta se balanceó hacia arriba y hacia la excavadora, con una gran piedra caliza y la misma excavadora.

La momia se quedó sin aliento, mirando fijamente a estos increíbles monstruos mecánicos, mezclando el suelo residual y el cemento de cal, ¿dónde está? ¿Qué edad? ¿Cuánto tiempo has dormido? ¿Podría ser que el budismo taoísta y las montañas nevadas occidentales se combinen con la alegría del Zen, la reparación de los resultados positivos?

Algunas momias increíbles, la reparación de los resultados positivos no se confundirá, un entrenamiento horizontal de la bifurcación de la atmósfera de Kung Fu, la última animación suspendida, pero afortunadamente tienen la intención de rescatar a los dos emperadores de Huizhou, todo el camino desde el noreste de Jiangnan, lo que planea usar la princesa real para su propia reparación.

Después de todo, los cautivos de Jurchen llegaron al noreste y pudieron rescatar a uno de los dos emperadores de Huizhou, y ellos mismos y sus nuevas sectas podrían ser sellados como maestros nacionales y religiones estatales. La emperatriz emperatriz y cosas por el estilo, no tienen la gran capacidad de sacar ese día, siempre y cuando su propia pistola de cinco pulgadas pueda tomar el aire de la emperatriz emperatriz concubina, para ayudarse a sí mismo a ir un paso más allá.

Desafortunadamente, contrariamente a las expectativas, quería haber venido a este lugar de montañas y ríos blancos, en todas partes la bestia de hielo y nieve, hay miles de luchadores de Jurchen, pero una vez que 20,000 personas sobrevivieron a las 700,000 tropas de la caballería de Liao, ¡ah! Los guerreros salvajes de la Edad de Piedra completa son más de treinta y cinco soldados de élite armados al culo, pero también jugaron en la dinastía Song Liao Liao Liao Liao Nagong.

Si te enfrentas al enemigo, incluso si eres un esfuerzo horizontal, no puedes hacer nada más que una caballería real que lleva un martillo de piedra.

Además de su propia aclimatación, la práctica final de la bifurcación en el gas, lo que lleva a su propio estado de animación suspendida, trece artes marciales de seguridad ahora solo el uno o dos por ciento de la habilidad restante. Afortunadamente, su propio horno de entrepierna de hierro Shaolin, pero todo el templo cientos de personas patearon y patearon todos los días, colgando cerraduras de piedra corriendo en la práctica, y finalmente se convirtió en la práctica de la pistola de cinco pulgadas en las siguientes palabras.

Afortunadamente, la habilidad de su propia pistola de maniobras de cinco pulgadas no retrocedió demasiado, pero también dejó alrededor del 70% del apogeo de la habilidad, en general, la pequeña dama promedio, todavía puede ser una guerra positiva. Piensa en la pequeña dama, la momia no puede evitar el corazón ardiente, no importa dónde, tomar algunas pequeñas damas, restaurar las palabras de recuperación, creo que no dicen que restauren el apogeo, pero al menos parte de la recuperación.

Después de todo, ahora no sé dónde está. No sé dónde estaba. La tiranía de esos horribles monstruos de acero se ha aterrorizado. Incluso en su apogeo no puede llevar una pala como una excavadora de mano grande, pero tampoco puede llevar dos ojos Ming brillante gran golpe golpeó de repente.

Piensa en todo miedo, ¿ahora la mujer es tan poderosa? Puede conducir un monstruo de acero tan poderoso, ¿no es ahora la dinastía de Jurchen? Después de todo, la mujer real que posee este tipo de cosas no puede decir que está llena de enemigos. Simplemente puede unificar todo lo que sabe sobre el cielo y el mar. La dinastía Song no puede decir que el general Yue Feiyue, incluso si el general Han Shizhong, el general Han más capaz, no puede vivir este tipo de acero.

Suprime el miedo en mi corazón, la momia sacudió todo el cuerpo hacia arriba y hacia abajo, con unos pocos amigos (billetes de la dinastía Song) ha sido durante mucho tiempo la búsqueda limpia, debe ser su propio entierro para comprar su propio ataúd. Afortunadamente, aquí está el noreste, no el lado occidental de las montañas cubiertas de nieve, de lo contrario no hay entierro celestial o entierro de agua, no pueden mantener las palabras de la carne, todo se desperdicia.

Y la ropa y los zapatos del cuerpo se han agotado en un largo período de tiempo, y ahora una ráfaga de viento sopla, desnuda de pie en la hierba, quiere ir a muchos lugares, el primero es conseguir zapatos y ropa. Afortunadamente, son monjes del templo de Shaolin, en la búsqueda de los límites del budismo y el taoísmo, confiando en un esfuerzo horizontal para romper el callejón de madera, fue a las montañas cubiertas de nieve en las regiones occidentales, de esta manera no hay menos sandalias de paja o algo así.

Dicho seco, Wheeler Master rápidamente agarró las exuberantes malezas alrededor de las sandalias de hierba comenzó a tejer, durmiendo durante unos 900 años, los meridianos musculares se han marchitado, por lo que en este momento el Wheeler que teje un par de sandalias de hierba casi se aguelo,No hay forma posible para tejer su propia.

Después de un largo rato, Noche débil, Wheeler Master finalmente usa sandalias de paja tejidas, La luz recogió una bolsa de seda de plástico impresa con alimentación grande, tres debajo de cinco además de dos bolsas de plástico rotas en el cuerpo, paso a paso, gatos ciegos pesados ​​tocaron la rata hacia adelante, pero afortunadamente el Maestro Wheeler no debería caminar a lo largo de la aldea durante media hora.

Cerca del pueblo cerca de las tierras de cultivo, en todas partes no conocen los cultivos, el Maestro Wheeler no se atrevió a intentarlo fácilmente, especialmente después de probar un pimiento verde, no sé si esto al final no es envenenado,No es fácil de probar de nuevo.

Después de todo, la población del noreste sufrió una grave pérdida después de 900 años. En lugar de mudarse a la ciudad, fue a trabajar hacia el sur y hacia el norte. Había más de 100 hogares en todo el pueblo, dejando menos de un tercio de la población restante...

Así que el empirista Wheeler Master no puede evitar suspirar, Aunque la mujer real es muy fuerte, Aunque tiene un monstruo de acero, pero de todos modos, el nacimiento es tan bajo, o el estado de Jurchen está insatisfecho, mi gran hombre todavía tiene la oportunidad de recuperarse, después de todo, la base de población de Han en esto, si realmente humildemente aprendí a consultar a la niña, a manipular este gigante de acero.

El Maestro Wheeler, meditando, de repente descubrió que había una mujer extremadamente obesa que llevaba dos bolsas transparentes en la bolsa, una variedad de envases, y algunas de las palabras que conocía con la tenue luz de la calle, pero algunas se retorcieron como un fantasma.

Y esta mujer gorda al menos 230 libras, cuerpo fornido más alto que su propia mitad de cabeza, aunque teñido de cabello rubio, pero el ojo de la mujer gorda y la nariz y la cara se pueden ver, esto no es Han es la mujer es el águila azul, los ojos no son personas reales.

En este momento, el corazón del Maestro Wheeler está realmente enredado, cuando no espera, esta vez se apresuró a tomar a esta mujer, o se dio por vencido? En este momento para tomar las palabras de esta mujer, aunque no a plena luz del día, pero el camino principal de la aldea. Y una mujer tan fuerte, dormida y no sé cuántos años, fue a la aldea casi sin aceite. Realmente, si esta mujer se mueve para comenzar, su propio trece kung fu de entrenamiento de seguridad civil solo se ha convertido en tres o dos, no puede tomarla, ella gritó el gobierno de Jurchen cómo hacerlo?

El enredado Wheeler Master o finalmente eligió la paciencia, lejos de los pasos de la mujer en un patio de la granja, el patio estacionado en una variedad extraña de monstruos de acero (maquinaria agrícola), que realmente asustó a Wheeler Master puede ser capaz de criar a la gente, después de todo?

Sin embargo, además de usar el método de la alegría Zen para tomar a esta mujer, tan pronto como sea posible para nutrirse a sí mismo, no tienen otra opción, por lo que el mordisco del Maestro Wheeler escondido en la pared del patio, para lanzar el yuan Dios simplemente barrió la casa, solo una mujer en casa.

Calcule repetidamente la velocidad de la acción de la mujer varias veces, confirme que la mujer no puede ir al patio para lanzar esos monstruos de acero cuando lanza el impacto de la metamorfosis, el Maestro Wheeler finalmente muerde los dientes, uno tras otro,Es seguro. Si no tomas las palabras de esta mujer, simplemente no puedo recuperarme lo antes posible. El primer ministro Cao dijo ese año: "Preferiría tener a la gente en el mundo. ..".

En este momento, el clima es demasiado tarde, el medio de la luna, la mujer en casa con un pequeño lavabo en cuclillas después de lavar el culo, abrir la puerta lista para verter agua en el jardín, el Maestro Wheeler finalmente aprovechó la oportunidad para lanzar directamente el nivel de Dios...

Tan pronto como llegó el momento, el dios del mago de Wheeler brilló directamente, y luego la mujer lavó la olla de plástico del coño en la puerta, seguido por el mago Wheeler jadeando hasta la puerta, después de todo, casi mil años de sueño, deja que el mago Wheeler se quede casi todo el aceite.

Afortunadamente, la puerta de la casa fue abierta por la mujer gorda, no es necesario desbloquear al Maestro Wheeler, o el Maestro Wheeler designado para llorar sin lágrimas, después de todo, miles de años después de la tecnología de desbloqueo, no es la era de la dinastía Song que puede vivir en este momento,Si el alma está abierta, si el alma se abre,

Afortunadamente, en este momento, la puerta estaba tapada, y el Maestro Wheeler abrió la puerta y entró en la casa, sosteniendo el marco de la puerta por un respiro. En este momento, el Maestro Wheeler sintió que todo el cuerpo casi se dispersó por el mismo colapso, respiró un rato, finalmente echó un vistazo al interior de la casa.

En la primera cocina, la cocina y la pared están cubiertas con azulejos, el lado izquierdo es un armario con palillos, el lado derecho es una sala de estar, con una variedad de muebles extraños y mesa de café, Yuan Dios barrió los muebles,Dentro de docenas de piezas de ropa, hay al menos una variedad de sombreros. La parte posterior de la cocina es un dormitorio con una tienda de kang. Luego hay una puerta a la derecha y otra habitación, la habitación está vacía, solo una cama individual y un armario de escritorio o algo así.

El aliviado Maestro Wheeler miró a la mujer gorda que estaba inconsciente, pero sin ningún rastro de fuerza para llevarla a la cama de la casa. Si su período pico, con su propia fuerza, y mucho menos más de doscientos libras de mujeres, es decir, miles de libras de cantos rodados en sí mismos. Pero ahora, miles de años después, desde la pared del patio hasta la puerta de estos pocos pasos, han estado sin aliento, ¿cómo podría la mujer gorda en la cama?

¡De ninguna manera, hazlo en el lugar! Wheeler Master se puso en cuclillas directamente para comenzar a resolver los pantalones de la mujer gorda, pero afortunadamente unos pocos golpes, el cinturón finalmente se ha abierto, y los jeans más simples se desataron, el resto de las bragas de algodón también se cortan suavemente, es un par de calcetines blancos de mujer gorda.

Después de todo, poco después de la fundación de la dinastía Song, Zhao Guangyi arrebató a las concubinas de Li Houzhu, la dinastía Song arriba y abajo comenzó a ser popular alrededor de los pies envueltos en el viento, ese delicado y encantador Golden Lotus comenzó a jugar muy bien, y ¿cómo puede esta mujer gorda un par de pies que el gran amor?

La belleza de la cara de una mujer no es tan hermosa, tan apretada, y si el pie es hermoso, incluso si no es tan compacto se puede superar. Puede ser un par de pies gordos de mujer gorda, de hecho, Wheeler Master no puede mencionar ningún interés, por lo que en este momento Wheeler Master tuvo que ver la nariz y la nariz para continuar rápidamente.

La carne de una mujer gorda todavía se ve bien. No se puede ver cómo se ve la carne en el pelo grueso. Después de que se abre la carne, también se cubre con un pelo espeso, además de un cielo oscuro, apenas se ve con fuerza. Y en este momento no fue demasiado tarde para un estudio cuidadoso, el Maestro Wheeler salió del ataúd, para preparar sandalias de paja, y luego para arrancar la bolsa de fertilizantes, y luego ir al pueblo, el trote final estos pocos pasos, ha exprimido toda la aptitud física.

En este momento, el Maestro Wheeler ni siquiera tenía la idea de lavar la pistola de maniobras de cinco pulgadas de mil años, temblando arrodillado en la entrepierna de una mujer gorda, y sin importar si la carne de una mujer gorda no secretaba ningún lubricante, no había ningún milenario directo en la pistola de cinco pulgadas.

La carne apretada de la mujer gorda sujetó severamente la pistola de cinco pulgadas del Maestro Wheeler, En ausencia de ningún lubricante en el caso de una inserción tan dura, incluso el Maestro Wheeler practicó durante muchos años el trabajo de la entrepierna de hierro de Shaolin no puede evitar temblar, la fricción realmente no se siente bien, y el milenio no lavó la pistola de cinco pulgadas Afortunadamente, no jugó un papel en la lubricación.

En este momento, el Maestro Wheeler vio la nariz y la nariz mirando el corazón, abrazando el corazón taoísta de Xiao Baozhen, aunque la gente común es difícil de hacer, pero con su propia meditación perenne de monjes de Shaolin, o apenas se aferró a uno. Después de transportar lentamente al dios Yuan, todos se concentraron en la pistola de maniobras de cinco pulgadas, comenzaron a escupir la alegría del budismo Zen Zen Dafa.

Después de todo, su propio corazón Zen es el budismo Shaolin, puede hacer que el taoísmo mantenga uno, para que pueda mantener su propio corazón, mejorar la absorción de la alegría Zen. Este es también su propio coraje para ir solo al noreste para rescatar a Huizhou dos emperadores de la base, el camino para encontrar a Xiao Baozhen es solo la guinda del pastel, una gasificación de la ley de tres Qing solo con la alegría del Zen más con eso.

Agitando las distracciones, la pistola de maniobras de cinco pulgadas se expandió gradualmente en la carne de la mujer gorda, y finalmente alcanzó un punto de cinco pulgadas, y gradualmente abrió la carne estrecha de la mujer gorda. Mujer gorda debido a más de doscientos libras de peso corporal, la acumulación de grasa en todo el cuerpo, pero también la acumulación de carne compacta. En este momento, la pistola de maniobras de cinco pulgadas absorbe el exceso de nutrientes en el cuerpo...

Las mujeres gordas pueden ver una ligera pérdida de peso a simple vista, especialmente el exceso de grasa por encima y por debajo del cuerpo tiene la tendencia a la licuefacción, y cerca del estómago del útero en la grasa, pero también un poco de licuefacción que penetra lentamente en el útero, fluye gradualmente hacia el cuello uterino,Cinco pulgadas de humedad vaginal.

Poco a poco puede tener aproximadamente un cuarto de hora, Wheeler Master pistola de maniobras de cinco pulgadas Qin Run en la carne de la mujer gorda, después de absorber suficientes nutrientes, el Maestro Wheeler también envió el corazón taoísta de Xiao Baozhen, refinando el gas, y gradualmente se nutre a sí mismo, y en este momento el cuerpo seco como un poco de la esencia del cuerpo seco.

Hasta este momento, los nutrientes en el útero de la mujer gorda se secaron, todos a lo largo del cuello uterino y la carne fueron absorbidos por el Maestro Wheeler, el Maestro Wheeler se refinó casi, todo el cuerpo está lleno de energía, la lengua contra los ojos de la mandíbula superior exponiendo los ojos, la mayoría de las piernas en los hombros de la mujer.

En este momento, la carne de la mujer gorda, el último rastro de la esencia del útero humedeció la carne, de lo contrario en este momento miles de años sin lavar pistola de cinco pulgadas bajo la fuerte colisión, que incluso con el barro gris de este bombeo, no debe rasgarseSu carne no puede ser rasgada. Y este último rastro de la esencia de la lubricación, es Wheeler Master tomó flores durante muchos años de experiencia, la vida se queda en la línea.

Este truco para dejar una línea de vida en la esencia de la educación de corte, la avenida cincuenta, el día Yan cuarenta y nueve, escapa a uno de ellos. No busque la perfección, de lo contrario, la pérdida de la luna completa, llena de desbordamiento. Deje la línea como el último entretenimiento, alivie la soledad de este milenio. En este momento, el Maestro Wheeler absorbió la esencia de la mujer gorda, la carne ha comenzado a llenarse gradualmente, muchos años de práctica de la entrepierna de hierro de Shaolin en este momento es Dragon Tiger feroz...
本帖最近评分记录

Tao Sheng Un, deux dans la vie, trois dans la vie, trois dans la vie, trois dans la vie... ce que l'on appelle une gazéification et trois Qing...

La pelle grondante creusait une montagne de terre une par une, Le gros camion-benne qui tirait la terre à côté de lui s'arrêtait aussi lentement dans la nuit. De ce côté, l'excavatrice chargeait et déchargeait la terre déterrée dans le camion-benne. Puis des ouvriers ont couru et sont montés sur le toit, ont recouvert la terre du toit de camouflage, puis ont sauté de la voiture et ont fait un geste au rétroviseur, et le camion-benne s'est retiré lentement...

Sous le bruit grondant, un chariot de débris a été déchargé dans le champ de mélange de la banlieue, et un cercueil en bois cassé a été déchargé avec le cercueil cassé. Un cadavre sombre a été exposé dans le cercueil cassé, et il a été immédiatement recouvert par le sol noir déchargé du chariot de débris.

Après que le cadavre soit parti, Je me suis lentement réveillé dans le cercueil cassé, et la peau sombre s'est déplacée. Enfin, après avoir lutté, j'ai rampé hors du cercueil cassé, j'ai utilisé la planche de bois du cercueil cassé et je suis sorti du monticule résiduel. Quand je voulais voir le monde devant moi, j'ai tiré un chariot de chaux et j'ai couru vers le monticule résiduel.

Heureusement, les cadavres secs réagissent assez rapidement, En regardant le motocyclette de terre avec des phares LED éblouissants gronder, En se retournant, il accéléra directement, fora dans l'herbe voisine, se cacha, regarda le camion à résidus tirant la chaux décharger la chaux à côté du monticule de résidus, puis un homme étrange au sein nu au loin grimpa sur la pelle et conduisit une pelle à main géante pour mélanger les résidus et la chaux.

Le cadavre sec haleta, regardant ces incroyables monstres mécaniques devant lui, mélangeant uniformément le sol résiduel et le ciment à la chaux. Quel âge exactement? Depuis combien de temps avez-vous dormi? Est-il possible de combiner le bouddhisme taoïste et le zen joyeux de l'école des montagnes enneigées dans les régions occidentales pour obtenir des résultats positifs?

Les cadavres secs sont un peu incroyables, et les méridiens ne seront pas chaotiques quand ils sont construits correctement. Un souffle de kung-fu pratiqué a dévié, et finalement il a fait semblant de mourir. Heureusement, il avait l'intention de sauver le deuxième empereur Hui Qin, et il a voyagé du sud du fleuve Yangtze au nord-est. Il avait l'intention de se bénir avec l'air royal. Quelques princesses et princesses ont été choisies le long de la route.

Après tout, le peuple Jurchen a été emmené dans le nord-est, et l'un des deux empereurs Hui Qin a pu être sauvé, et lui-même et sa nouvelle secte ont pu être nommés maîtres d'État et religions d'État. Ces princesses et princesses n'ont pas la grande capacité de les faire sortir ce jour-là, tant que leur pistolet rotatif de cinq pouces peut obtenir l'air de la princesse et s'aider à aller plus loin.

Malheureusement, les choses sont allées à l'encontre des souhaits. Je voulais venir dans cet endroit de montagnes blanches et d'eau noire. Il y avait des bêtes enneigées partout, et il y avait des guerriers Jurchen invincibles. C'était la cavalerie Jurchen de 20 000 personnes qui avaient déjà soutenu les 700 000 soldats Liao! Les soldats sauvages de l'âge de pierre complet étaient à peine 35 à 35 soldats d'élite Liao armés au trou du cul, et ils étaient toujours l'élite Liao de la dynastie Song qui a appelé le ministre Nagong pendant des années.

Si vous faites face à l'ennemi, même si vous pratiquez le kung-fu, vous ne pouvez pas faire la cavalerie Jurchen portant un marteau en pierre. Cette chose monte sur un cheval et vous regarde sur la poitrine. Même si vous portez une chemise en tissu de fer à cloche dorée pratiquée par le Taibao treize, vous devez briser les organes internes.

De plus, quand je suis arrivé, je n'étais pas satisfait du sol et de l'eau, et j'ai finalement pratiqué et pratiqué, ce qui m'a amené à entrer dans un état de fausse mort. Le treizième Taibao ne possède plus qu'un ou deux pour cent de ses compétences. Heureusement, mon propre poêle à entrejambe de fer Shaolin est pur, mais il a été pratiqué par des centaines de personnes dans tout le temple tous les jours et courait avec des serrures en pierre. Finalement, je n'ai pratiqué que mon pistolet rotatif de cinq pouces.

Heureusement, les compétences de son pistolet rotatif de cinq pouces n'ont pas beaucoup régressé, et il reste environ 70% des compétences de son apogée. D'une manière générale, une petite dame moyenne peut toujours se battre. En pensant à la petite dame, le cœur du cadavre ne peut s'empêcher d'être chaud. Peu importe où vous allez, prenez quelques petites dame et récupérez. Je crois que je ne dirai pas que je récupérerai l'apogée, mais au moins je peux récupérer une partie.

Après tout, maintenant, je ne sais pas où c'est, je ne sais pas à quelle époque, et la posture tyrannique de chargement et de déchargement de ces horribles bêtes d'acier s'est effrayée. Même à son apogée, je ne pouvais pas porter la pelle d'une pelle comme une grosse main, et je ne pouvais pas porter le gros seau basculant avec deux yeux et Waliang.

J'ai peur d'y penser, les Jurchens sont si puissants maintenant? Peut conduire une bête d'acier aussi puissante, n'est-ce pas la dynastie Jurchen maintenant? Après tout, les Jurchen qui ont ce genre de choses ne sont pas invincibles. Ils peuvent unifier tous les Tiannan et Haibei qu'ils connaissent. Ne parlez pas du général Yue Feiyue que la dynastie des Song peut combattre. Même le général Han Shizhong Han, qui peut le mieux se battre, ne peut pas résister à une telle bête d'acier!

Réprimant la peur dans mon cœur, le cadavre séché a tremblé de haut en bas, et quelques pièces de Jiaozi (billets de banque de la dynastie Song) avec moi avaient été fouillées et nettoyées depuis longtemps. Il aurait dû être pris par le villageois pour acheter un cercueil pour lui-même lors de son enterrement. Heureusement, c'est le nord-est, pas le côté ouest de l'école des montagnes enneigées, sinon ce côté est soit enterré dans le ciel, soit enterré dans l'eau. Si vous ne pouvez pas garder votre corps physique, tout est en vain.

Et les vêtements et les chaussures sur mon corps ont été corrompus au cours des longues années. Maintenant, une rafale de vent souffle. Je me tiens nu dans l'herbe. Si je veux aller dans un endroit bondé, la première chose à faire est d'obtenir des chaussures et des vêtements. Heureusement, je suis né d'un moine dans le temple de Shaolin. Afin de poursuivre les limites du bouddhisme, j'ai fait irruption dans Muren Lane en pratiquant le kung-fu et je suis allé à Daxue Mountain dans les régions occidentales. Il n'y a pas eu de chaussures de paille ou quoi que ce soit en cours de route.

Si vous le dites, Mage Wheeler a rapidement attrapé les mauvaises herbes denses autour de lui et a commencé à tricoter des chaussures de paille. Après avoir dormi pendant environ 900 ans, les méridiens musculaires avaient déjà flétri. À cette époque, Mage Wheeler, qui tricotait une paire de chaussures de paille, avait presque épuisé toutes ses forces, mais il ne pouvait plus se tricoter une robe.

Après un long haleine, La nuit est somnolente, Le mage Wheeler a finalement mis ses chaussures de paille tissées, J'ai ramassé un sac en caoutchouc imprimé avec de gros aliments nus, et j'ai cassé le sac en caoutchouc trois fois cinq fois deux fois sur mon corps. Le lourd chat aveugle a touché la souris pas à pas. Heureusement, Maître Wheeler n'a pas dû mourir. Il a marché le long de la route en béton qui mène au village pendant plus d'une demi-heure et a finalement vu un village devant.

Dans les terres agricoles près du village, il y avait des cultures qu'il ne connaissait pas, et le mage Wheeler n'osait pas essayer facilement, surtout s'il avait faim et était anxieux. Après avoir essayé un poivre vert, je ne savais pas si cette chose était toxique ou non, il ne voulait plus essayer facilement.

Y a tellement d'étoiles et de lumières dans le village. Après tout, après 900 ans, la population du nord-est a été gravement perdue. Soit elle a déménagé en ville pour vivre, soit elle a dérivé du sud au nord pour travailler. Il y a plus d'une centaine de ménages dans tout Tunzi, et le reste n'est même pas un tiers...

Alors le mage Wheeler de l'empiriste ne pouvait s'empêcher de soupirer, Bien que les Jurchen soient forts, Bien que j'aie une bête d'acier, mais là encore, la fertilité est encore si faible et Jurchen n'est toujours pas satisfait. Mon grand homme a encore une chance de récupérer. Après tout, la base de population de mon peuple Han est ici. Si je suis vraiment ouvert d'esprit pour apprendre à consulter le peuple Jurchen et apprendre la méthode de manipulation de cette bête d'acier, les montagnes blanches et les eaux noires seront ma famille Han.

Le mage Wheeler, qui méditait, a soudainement trouvé une femme extrêmement obèse devant lui portant deux sacs transparents. Les sacs contenaient divers emballages. Certains mots étaient connus par lui-même à l'aide de lampadaires sombres dans la rue, mais certains symboles tordus comme des symboles fantômes étaient complètement ignorés.

Et cette grosse femme a au moins 230 livres, et son corps costaud est la moitié plus grand qu'elle. Bien qu'elle ait des cheveux blonds, les yeux, l'arête du nez et la forme du visage de la grosse femme peuvent être vus. Ce n'est pas un Han ou un Jurchen, pas les yeux bleus du nez d'aigle dans les régions occidentalesHu.

En ce moment, Maître Wheeler était vraiment emmêlé dans son cœur, et il n'attendait pas de temps en temps. Est-ce qu'il s'est précipité pour ramasser la femme à ce moment, ou est-ce qu'il a abandonné? À cette époque, les mots de la femme devaient être choisis, bien que ce ne soit pas en plein jour, mais la route principale de ce village. Et une femme aussi forte, qui dormait à nouveau pendant de nombreuses années, est presque morte quand elle est allée au village. Vraiment, si vous commencez à travailler avec cette femme, il ne reste que trois ou deux de ses treize exercices de Taibao, et elle ne peut pas l'accepter. Et si elle criait au gouvernement qui a attiré Jurchen?

Le mage Wheeler enchevêtré a finalement choisi de tolérer. Il a suivi les pas de la femme dans un complexe de ferme. Les étranges bêtes d'acier (machines agricoles) garées dans la cour ont vraiment effrayé le mage Wheeler. Après tout, les gens qui peuvent se permettre ce genre de bête d'acier peuvent-ils se le permettre?

Cependant, en plus de choisir cette femme avec la méthode de la joie et du zen, je n'ai pas d'autre choix que de me nourrir dès que possible. Par conséquent, le mage Wheeler, qui a serré les dents, s'est caché à l'extérieur du mur de la cour et a lancé Yuanshen pour balayer simplement la maison, juste la femme seuleÀ la maison.

En calculant à plusieurs reprises la vitesse d'action de la femme, il a été confirmé que la femme ne pouvait pas courir dans la cour pour lancer ces bêtes d'acier lorsqu'elle a lancé le choc de Yuanshen. Mage Wheeler a finalement mordu les dents et n'a jamais cessé de le faire. Sans les mots de cette femme, il ne serait pas possible de récupérer le plus tôt possible. Le Premier ministre Cao a dit cette année-là: "Je préfère prendre les gens du monde..."

était tard à ce moment-là, au milieu de la lune, et quand la femme s'est accroupie dans un petit bassin à la maison et a fini de se laver les fesses, elle a ouvert la porte et s'est préparée à verser de l'eau dans le jardin, Maître Wheeler a finalement saisi l'occasion et a lancé directement la classe Yuanshen Chong...

En parlant de temps en temps, le dieu Yuan de Mage Wheeler a clignoté directement, puis le pot en plastique dans la main de la femme après avoir lavé sa chatte est tombé à la porte, puis Mage Wheeler a couru à bout de souffle vers la porte. Après tout, le sommeil profond de près de mille ans a fait que Mage Wheeler était presque épuisé. Ces étapes ont presque épuisé toute la force restante de Mage Wheeler.

Heureusement, la porte de la maison a été ouverte par la grosse femme. Il n'était pas nécessaire que Mage Wheeler déverrouille. Sinon, Mage Wheeler a désigné de pleurer sans larmes. Après tout, la technologie de déverrouillage des milliers d'années plus tard ne peut pas être couverte par l'ère de la dynastie Song. Si la serrure de la porte est vraiment ouverte sans dommage, je crois que Mage Wheeler aura l'âme en ce moment.

Heureusement, la porte était cachée à ce moment-là, et Maître Wheeler ouvrit la porte et entra dans la pièce, soutenant le cadre de la porte pendant un moment. À ce moment, Maître Wheeler sentit que tout son corps était sur le point de s'effondrer. Après avoir haleté pendant un certain temps, il jeta enfin un coup d'œil à l'intérieur de la maison.

En entrant dans la maison, il y avait d'abord une cuisine, le poêle, le sol et le mur étaient recouverts de carreaux de céramique. Sur la gauche, il y avait des armoires avec de la vaisselle. Sur la droite, il y avait un salon avec divers meubles étranges et tables basses. Yuan Shen a balayé les meubles et il y avait au moins des dizaines de vêtements et de chaussures. Derrière la cuisine se trouve une chambre avec un feu. Plus loin à droite, il y avait une autre porte et une autre pièce, qui était également vide, avec seulement un lit simple et une armoire de bureau ou quelque chose.

Le mage Wheeler soulagé regarda la grosse femme qui était inconsciente par elle-même, mais n'avait aucune force pour la mettre sur le lit dans la pièce. Si c'est votre apogée, avec vos propres forces, sans parler des femmes de plus de 200 livres, même des rochers de plus de mille livres, ce n'est pas un problème. Mais mille ans plus tard, à quelques pas de l'extérieur du mur de la cour à la porte, je haletais déjà. Comment pouvez-vous mettre cette grosse femme sur le lit?

N'y a vraiment aucun moyen, faites-le sur place! Le mage Wheeler s'est accroupi directement et a commencé à soulager le pantalon de la grosse femme. Heureusement, il a bricolé plusieurs fois, et la ceinture a finalement été bricolée, et le jean a été délié plus simplement. Les sous-vêtements en coton restants ont également été enlevés facilement. C'est la paire de gros pieds de taille quarante de la grosse femme portant des chaussettes en coton blanc qui a rendu le mage Wheeler un peu bouleversé.

Après tout, peu de temps après la fondation de la dynastie Song, Après que Zhao Guangyi ait arraché les concubines de Lord Li, la dynastie des Song a commencé à s'enrouler les pieds et les pieds. Le lotus doré mince et mignon de trois pouces était très cool pour commencer à jouer, et la paire de grosses filles aux pieds célestes de cette grosse femme était un cercle plus grand que ses propres pieds. Comment cela peut-il rendre le maître Wheeler qui aime les pieds cool?

C'est le cas si le visage d'une femme est beau ou non. Il est bon de le serrer, et si ses pieds sont beaux, même s'ils ne sont pas si serrés, ils peuvent être surmontés. Mais la paire de pieds de chair bâclés de la grosse femme a vraiment empêché Mage Wheeler de s'intéresser, alors à ce moment-là Mage Wheeler a dû regarder son nez et son nez et continuer à se dépêcher.

La bardane de la grosse femme semble toujours OK. On ne peut pas voir à quoi ressemble la bardane dense sous la bardane dense. Après avoir ouvert la bardane, elle est à peine recouverte par la bardane dense, et le ciel est sombre, elle regarde à contrecœur un contour. À cette époque, il était trop tard pour l'étudier attentivement. Maître Wheeler est sorti du cercueil, a fait des chaussures de paille, a déchiré le sac d'engrais, a marché jusqu'au village et a finalement trotté.

À cette époque, Maître Wheeler n'avait même pas l'idée de laver le pistolet rotatif de cinq pouces de mille ans, tremblant à genoux dans l'entrejambe de la grosse femme, et peu importe que la bardane de la grosse femme ne sécrète aucun liquide lubrifiant du tout, le pistolet rotatif direct de cinq pouces de mille ans est inséré sans aucun contenu technique...

La bardane serrée de la grosse femme serra durement le pistolet rotatif de cinq pouces de Maître Wheeler, Sans aucun liquide lubrifiant, même les travaux d'entrejambe en fer Shaolin pratiqués par Maître Wheeler depuis de nombreuses années ne peuvent s'empêcher de se gêner. C'est vraiment inconfortable sous le frottement. Heureusement, le pistolet rotatif de cinq pouces qui n'a pas été lavé depuis des milliers d'années n'a pas été lavé depuis des milliers d'années, et les scories ont joué un certain rôle dans la lubrification.

À cette époque, Maître Wheeler regardait le nez et le nez et regardait le cœur. Bien qu'il soit difficile pour les gens ordinaires de faire la méthode taoïste de Xiao Baozhen de tenir Yuan Shouyi, il a à peine réussi à tenir Yuan Shouyi sur la base de la méditation permanente de son moine Shaolin. Après cela, il a lentement transporté Yuanshen, tous concentrés sur le pistolet rotatif de cinq pouces, et a commencé à exhaler la joie tantrique Zen Zen pour compléter Dafa.

Après tout, mon cœur zen est de Shaolin, un bouddhiste, et je peux atteindre le taoïsme, afin que je puisse garder mon cœur d'origine et améliorer l'absorption et la récupération du zen joyeux. C'est aussi la confiance d'oser aller seul dans le nord-est pour sauver l'empereur Huiqin. Lu Yu Xiao Baozhen n'est que la cerise sur le gâteau. Le taoïsme d'une gazéification et de trois Qing est juste plus compatible avec la joie et le zen.

En balançant ses distractions, le pistolet rotatif de cinq pouces s'est progressivement gonflé dans la bardane de la grosse femme, et après avoir finalement atteint le point de cinq pouces, il a progressivement ouvert la bardane étroite de la grosse femme. En raison de son poids de plus de 200 livres, la grosse femme a accumulé de la graisse partout dans son corps et a resserré l'accumulation de la bardane. À cette époque, le pistolet rotatif de cinq pouces absorbait l'excès de nutriments de ce corps dans la bardane...

Le léger amaigrissement visible à l'œil nu de la grosse femme, en particulier l'excès de graisse sur tout le corps, a tendance à se liquéfier, et la graisse du ventre près de l'utérus s'infiltre lentement dans l'utérus avec un peu de liquéfaction, s'écoulant progressivement vers le col de l'utérus et lentement vers le vagin, hydratant le pistolet rotatif de cinq pouces du mage Wheeler.

Progressivement, il peut y avoir environ un quart d'heure, Le pistolet rotatif de cinq pouces de Mage Wheeler était rafraîchi dans la bardane de la grosse femme. Après avoir aspiré suffisamment de nutriments, Mage Wheeler a transporté le cœur taoïste de Xiao Baozhen, affiné le qi et s'est progressivement nourri. À cette époque, Mage Wheeler était desséché comme un cadavre, et il était également un peu hydraté par le qi affiné.

Ce n'est qu'à ce moment-là que les nutriments dans l'utérus de la grosse femme se sont desséchés, et tous ont été absorbés par Mage Wheeler le long du col de l'utérus et de la bardane. Mage Wheeler était presque affiné. Tout le corps était plein de motivation. Le bout de la langue était exposé contre les yeux de la mâchoire supérieure. Il a soulevé les jambes de la grosse femme sur ses épaules et a commencé le mouvement le plus élémentaire.

À cette époque, dans la bardane de la grosse femme, la dernière essence qui coulait de l'utérus hydratait la bardane. Sinon, sous la forte collision du pistolet rotatif de cinq pouces non lavé depuis des milliers d'années, la bardane grise et boueuse devait être déchirée. Et cette dernière lubrification de l'essence est exactement l'expérience de Maître Wheeler dans la cueillette de fleurs depuis de nombreuses années, laissant une ligne de vie.

Cette astuce est de rester en première ligne et de se précipiter pour intercepter l'essence de l'éducation. L'avenue est de cinquante ans, et le ciel est de quarante-neuf ans. Ne recherchez pas la perfection, sinon la pleine lune perdra de l'argent et débordera. Laissez la ligne comme dernier divertissement pour soulager ce millénaire de solitude. À cette époque, après que Maître Wheeler ait absorbé l'essence de la grosse femme, le corps physique a progressivement commencé à se remplir de force. Le travail d'entrejambe de fer de Shaolin pratiqué pendant de nombreuses années était encore plus dragon et tigre...
本帖最近评分记录
  • soyoui 金币 +5 翻译奖励! 2022-10-16 00:55

三哥用付费的翻译软件尝试着把第一章翻译成英文、日文、韩文、西班牙文、法文,请大家伙帮忙瞅瞅,这软件好使么?
本帖最近评分记录
  • soyoui 金币 +2 认真回复,奖励! 2022-10-16 00:55

为什么呢?翻译这么多,再说了这里几乎没人看得懂翻译的正不正确吧…

未必吧!话说好色是男人的本性,全世界的男人都应该一个样的,万一这坛子里有高人能够看懂呢?
引用:
原帖由 怡红院小郎君 于 2022-10-16 09:58 发表
为什么呢?翻译这么多,再说了这里几乎没人看得懂翻译的正不正确吧…

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-5-11 22:32