打印

[9e53]asian baby maker - series 2(内射泰国妹)

[9e53]asian baby maker - series 2(内射泰国妹)

引用:
教你一个方法:如果这个片子你没能够及时下,你下载的时候发现下载得很慢,种子要没了的时候,分流,疯狂的分,就是转你要下的这个帖子,速度马上就会提起来!
【影片名称】:asian baby maker - series 2 (内射泰国妹)
【影片主演】:aoo,bee,fai,goi,goong
【内容包括】:素人,自拍,内射  
【出品公司】:asian baby maker
【影片格式】:WMV转RMVB  29.970 fps
【影片時間】:00:24:52+00:20:19+00:24:16+00:17:21+00:12:28
【影片大小】:112MB+88.1MB+105MB+75.2MB+54.1MB(共 437MB)
【是否有碼】:无码
【檔案數目】:5個RMVB+5圖片
【驗證號碼】:9e537f3183f46523b1eed8129e4ec020b618e38c  分块大小: 256 KB
【做种日期】:2008.8.23 当日如作种出现间断,请不要着急,保证24小时之内完种!
【種子期限】:5种删档,不补种,请大家自觉做种,谢谢合作!
【上傳軟體】:BitComet 1.00 ZC优化版
【内容简介】:
aoo

Aoo is a friend of Puy and once she heard that she could make $50 for making a fuck video she wouldn't stop calling my cell phone. I had been sick in bed for 3 days so when she came to the apartment to make her cash, this was the first piece of pussy I had seen in 72 hours and I dam near raped her on the doorstep. I didn't take and photos of her, talk to her or anything I normally do with the girls. As soon as she was out of the shower I jumped her and shoved my cock down her throat and it was on. I don't think she really knew what she was getting into but she let me slide my raw dick inside of her and fuck her on the sink with no questions asked. I knew I'd never get off that way so I took her to the bed and asked her if I could cum in her pussy... of course caught in the moment and holding onto the dream that she may get knocked up by a foreigner and get the easy life, she said YES. You guys know me, I don't blow the biggest loads but I blow them DEEP inside. Better chance of a baby that way!

bee

Bee can be found working in Soi Cowboy at a bar called Long Gun. She loves to fuck bareback and loves taking hot loads of sperm inside her pussy even more. We we sold the second she told Jimmy he could cum inside her. Back at the hotel Jimmy didn't even wait for me to set up the gear and started without me. This is a hot scene with some great fucking... and a nice dripping pussy at the end. The kicker was when we were finished filling her up, she told us that her dad is a policeman!

fai

Apparently this girl fell off the site during a coding error a long time ago and it was just brought to our attention. Fai is a cute Thai slut with some meat on her bones... just perfect for banging all night and draining your jizz into. I met her on Soi Zero and was instantly sold on her beautiful face and wide hips that are perfect for giving birth. I was joking with her how cute our baby would be and she told me that she had been wanting a baby but she thinks the men who have been trying to breed here did not have healthy sperm because she has yet to be knocked up. I spit loads of game at her and made her comfortable enough to come back to the hotel for an all night baby making session. Lets just say that I went to sleep with a smile, and she sent to sleep with a cunt dripping with hot cum. We call that a win-win in the baby making business.

goi

We did not expect this girl to roll with the program. Goi was sitting on a motorcycle waiting for her friend when we approached her with the promise of being a movie star. She quickly jumped at the chance to something different that what she does everyday so we followed her to catch a taxi that would take us back to the hotel. Before we could even make it to our room she was deep French kissing Jimmy while rubbing my cock at the same time and it was obvious that she wanted some cock in a bad way. Once we got down to business, she loved the camera and was hurrying us along to fuck her every chance she got. We told her that we would love to fuck her but it had to be with no condom and we wanted to cum inside her pussy. Without blinking an eye, she said YES and it was on! Dirty cum hungry girls like this are hard to find.

goong

This ugly little bitch was a pain in the ass so if she gets knocked up, that's what she gets. She told us at the bar that we could all cum inside her but once we were back in the room she got shy on us. Jimmy nailed her for a while nice and hard and then shot his load in her as planned. Listen to how her voice changes when we tell her that she is going to have a baby and stays in Thailand while we go home and pay no child support. hahahaha.
引用:
小水管宽带做种,十分不容易,希望各位发扬一下BT精神:我为人人,人人为我!下完后继续帮忙上传3,4个小时左右,以缓解作者的压力,帮忙上传对你的电脑没有任何影响,谢谢各位!哪怕只用1kb帮我保种子也够了,谢谢!
引用:
ADSL做种,耐心点,一定会连上!
引用:
想快点下完,别限制上传!
种子地址:

附件

asian baby maker - series 2.torrent (39.32 KB)BT资源

2008-8-23 17:57, 下载次数: 1446

本帖最近评分记录
  • 冷月花魂 金币 +43 感谢原创分享把快乐带给大家! 2008-8-23 21:48

这泰国妹也太恐怖了吧,看到了我一点感觉都没有,还有种恶心的想法,难道是美女看多了,稍微有点不合口味的就不顺眼吗?

女优们都很漂亮真的好舍不得!!!!!!!
本帖最近评分记录
  • 冷月花魂 金币 -2 符号灌水--请重新阅读版规! 2008-8-23 21:47

这女的张的太恐怖 怕看了完上就睡不着觉了 支持你下好了 片子就不下了

这女人,胖就不说了,但是脸更是丑得发疯,怕怕晚上睡不着觉。不下了 纯支持下楼主!

楼主辛苦了 不过这女人档次差了点吧 一般人真降不住啊

很少见过泰国的,一定要支持楼主辛苦发帖原创的东西,谢谢发帖

不敢看了 长的有点吓人 怕晚上睡觉做恶梦 支持下

东南亚女优长实在不怎么样,皮肤不好,身材也一般般,还是小日本和韩国的好.

内射片好看,不喜欢看带套套的片子,谢谢楼主分享

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-5-23 13:12