打印

asian baby maker - series 1(內射泰國妹)

asian baby maker - series 1(內射泰國妹)

引用:
教你一个方法:如果这个片子你没能够及时下,你下载的时候发现下载得很慢,种子要没了的时候,分流,疯狂的分,就是转你要下的这个帖子,速度马上就会提起来!
【影片名称】:asian baby maker - series 1 (内射泰国妹)
【影片主演】:ae,ann,ann2,bopi,gik
【内容包括】:素人,自拍,内射  
【出品公司】:asian baby maker
【影片格式】:WMV转RMVB  29.970 fps
【影片時間】:00:17:16+00:24:17+00:26:49+00:23:16+00:25:43
【影片大小】:74MB+105MB+116MB+100MB+111MB(共 510MB)
【是否有碼】:无码
【檔案數目】:5個RMVB+5圖片
【驗證號碼】:0c3efd4e5be4593c46d8367ac9adbced027bbba5  分块大小: 256 KB
【做种日期】:2008.8.17 当日如作种出现间断,请不要着急,保证24小时之内完种!
【種子期限】:5种删档,不补种,请大家自觉做种,谢谢合作!
【上傳軟體】:BitComet 1.00 ZC优化版
【内容简介】:
ae

You wanted it so here it is. This is a scene from our other site BUT instead of ending in a facial like you may have seen, this is the CREAMPIE ending!!! Ae is just about as beautiful as they come and Jimmy had the extreme pleasure of not only blowing a load on her pretty face, but also shooting his demon seed deep inside her fertile Thai pussy. Ae is not on birth control and was very turned on at the fact that she may get pregnant from doing this. She said that from time to time she had unprotected sex with men because she likes the risk of it all. Buddha bless her little heart. Her tight little cunt was waiting for his load and she mils every drop of cum out of his twitching cock. I wish I could say it gets hotter than this but our shooting career was down hill from this scene on. I love this girl.

ann

This is Ann the drunk. From the moment we met her sitting on the side of the road with a huge bottle of Singha beer, we knew that she was going to be fun. She was so shit faced, she would of followed us to a prison camp if we asked, but lucky for her we just wanted to cum inside her fertile womb. Once we got back to the hotel this girl just wanted to drink so we made her a deal that she could drink while we fucked her. That was a deal made in heaven for this chick. Jimmy pours beer down the shaft of his cock and into her mouth... then fucks her like a wild banshee for about an hour. She takes a nice load in her snatch but has a difficult time getting it out because she could not concentrate to push it out.

ann2

This was a scene that was not supposed to happen. Ann is a friend of Bopi and she came along with her to a shoot with no intentions of shooting, just to watch. After we were finished banging Bopi, Jimmy was getting a 2nd round in the bathroom and I was filming a little of it but when I walked back to the room this crazy bullfrog looking bitch was buck naked on my bed wanting to fuck! Now, I don't know about you but I had been filming others have sex all day and I really, desperately wanted to get off so her hole was as good as any. I kept the camera on the entire time and fucked this girl raw like any good whore monger would of done. Her face is not much to look at but she has a nice set of tits on her and a hot little bubble butt. I blew a load deep into her cunt and sent her packing... like any good whore monger would do.

bopi

You guys requested more of Bopi so here she is. I just can't get enough of this girls tight little cunt and pretty teen face. She is so petite you can honestly toss her around like a rag doll and she loves every second of it. This time Jimmy bangs the living shit out of her and shoots his load so deep into her fuck hole that it just barely dribbles out. Very hot. Of course I had to get in on it so I POV her for a few minutes and then shot a load on her pubic hair. Don't ask why, I was just in the mood. Looking back on it, I am kicking myself in the ass for not giving her a double creampie. Maybe next time...

gik

I'm not even going to lie to you, I don't remember where we got this girl but I do remember that she had already had 1 child (at age 15) and was looking for a daddy to take care of her and little girl. Of course that's not our gig but we did offer to fill her back up with cum and put a chunk of cash in her pocket. That was enough to make her happy and get her legs open for us. Kincade does the honors of slamming this young cutie the way only he can do. Her face is very beautiful and for having a kid her cunt is super tight and is a perfect sperm receptacle. What more could we ask for? Another baby would be nice, but we won't know that until we return...
……
引用:
备用图(点击放大)
ae

ann

ann2

bopi

gik
引用:
小水管宽带做种,十分不容易,希望各位发扬一下BT精神:我为人人,人人为我!下完后继续帮忙上传3,4个小时左右,以缓解作者的压力,帮忙上传对你的电脑没有任何影响,谢谢各位!哪怕只用1kb帮我保种子也够了,谢谢!
引用:
ADSL做种,耐心点,一定会连上!
引用:
想快点下完,别限制上传!
种子地址:

附件

asian baby maker - series 1.torrent (44.71 KB)BT资源

2008-8-17 12:48, 下载次数: 1851

本帖最近评分记录
  • 越獄色魔 金币 +51 图文并茂精典原创,期待下次大作! 2008-8-17 13:21

感谢版主,希望下次能来个中国猛男大战印度骚货得片子,嘎嘎

能不能给点内射的图啊。
这几张图,实在让我没有安全感。
说实在的泰国女人真不怎么地

女的不是很漂亮但很骚可能很久没让男人插过了骚女,寂寞难耐

楼主说的不错,我就是用你那种方法,分流后,半年前的片子都能下完,速度还不慢哟

还没看过印度的片儿呢 下来看看 感受一下不同的味道

You are so great to share so many good clip with us, thanks a lot !

泰妹就是放的开,也够骚啊!就是长的磕碜了点!

很喜欢这个类型的片子,找了很久,下了看看,支持!

回复 1楼 的帖子

很有意思,英文的介绍也值得一看,边满足色欲边提高英语水平,哈哈.

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-6-4 12:13